If Bagautinov had have won...

Would he be stripped of title and it handed straight back to Mighty Mouse?

Or would Mighty Mouse have to fight the next contender in line to see who the new champion is?

Just wondering. Phone Post 3.0

Good question I'd say no contest and mm retains the title Phone Post 3.0

Russia would have claimed the belt and no questions were asked Phone Post 3.0

"Had Bagautinov won" IMO Phone Post 3.0

Interm title fight between Mighty Mouse and _______ Phone Post 3.0

I think Mighty Mouse would get his belt back Phone Post 3.0

Good question. I would guess it gets changed to a no contest and the belt goes back to Mighty Mouse. Phone Post 3.0

AMERICANTstopbeingaRORYfanforlife -

when josh beat randy and pissed hot they stripped him of the title but it didnt go back to randy. he fought ricco for the vacant title later that year

Cool makes sense. Phone Post 3.0

AMERICANTstopbeingaRORYfanforlife -

when josh beat randy and pissed hot they stripped him of the title but it didnt go back to randy. he fought ricco for the vacant title later that year

I'm pretty sure they tried to give it back to him and he asked to fight for it instead. But then again that's just what he said in his book so take that for what it's worth Phone Post 3.0

Sherk failed as champ and was stripped and BJ fought for it whilst Sherk was out, then they made them fight when he got back. So I would imagine they'd have stripped him and have DJ fight the next contender and then if Ali was a big name hed get a crack at the winner on hsi return, since he is not he likely would get sent to the back of the line.

Wait a year for a rematch Phone Post 3.0

It would have looked terrible for the UFC. That's why they need to either stop testing altogether or test everyone and take a zero tolerance approach Phone Post 3.0

He would have had to have had the title stripped and the UFC would have had to have a #1 contenders match to see who will have to have the title. Phone Post 3.0

The fight woulda been changed to a nc, D.J would have been given his title back. Phone Post 3.0