If Barnett never got stripped

Better question would be how he would do against Couture without PED's. Phone Post 3.0

Bucephalus - Sorry to break it to you but Josh lost to Mirko (September 10, 2006) seven months before Mirko got smashed by Gonzaga (April 21, 2007).

Correct me if I am wrong.

Josh just fought a 15-minute war against Big Nog.

Crocop KO'd Wandy in short fashion, 5 minutes or so.

Crocops bout with Wandy was nowhere near as difficult as the Barnet/Nog fight.

Josh went into the bout with Crocop already severely beat up. 

Crocop was relatively fresh.

ShawnTheBadger -
Bucephalus - Sorry to break it to you but Josh lost to Mirko (September 10, 2006) seven months before Mirko got smashed by Gonzaga (April 21, 2007).

Correct me if I am wrong.

Josh just fought a 15-minute war against Big Nog.

Crocop KO'd Wandy in short fashion, 5 minutes or so.

Crocops bout with Wandy was nowhere near as difficult as the Barnet/Nog fight.

Josh went into the bout with Crocop already severely beat up. 

Crocop was relatively fresh.

Correct. Cro Cop looked like a beast in Pride and absolutely terrible 7 months later. Phone Post 3.0

Willo232 -
46and2degrees - 

He beats them all. Phone Post

This. He beats Ricco, Tim and Arlovski but Rizzo probably had his number back then. Barnett was chubby as hell when he fought Rizzo, then he looked good and got popped for roids..
Baby fat assassin Phone Post 3.0

Cro Cop turning into a mediocre fighter so quickly is bizarre. I'm also surprised Randy dismantled Gonzaga so easily. Considering Randy lost to Ricco and Josh it's weird that Gonzaga had such a hard time with him. To me Gonzaga is twice the beast Ricco ever was.

Fabes - Prime Josh vs Prime Ricco would've been one of the greatest fights ever IMO. Phone Post 3.0

Me too I've thought about this fight alot. Also prime ricco vs fedor

Imo Ricco beat nog but got screwed over Phone Post

Whambo - Cro Cop turning into a mediocre fighter so quickly is bizarre. I'm also surprised Randy dismantled Gonzaga so easily. Considering Randy lost to Ricco and Josh it's weird that Gonzaga had such a hard time with him. To me Gonzaga is twice the beast Ricco ever was.

I never thought of that but bith accounts are pretty strangel. Prime ricco was a beast though

Then again randy was on trt in his gonzaga fight. Phone Post

Bucephalus - He has always had holes in his game and always seemed one step away from being in truly good shape. He was getting submitted by Crocop at the same time Mirko was getting beat by guys like Congo and Gonzaga. He was KO'd by Rizzo when Rizzo was losing to everyone. During one 12 fight stretch, Rizzo lost 7 fights.. Barnett and Severn were among his KO victories at that time.

Your level of ignorance of the context these fights took place in is unreal.