If Biden is elected his VP will take over soon

NerveBlock -
Thelonious -
Soup and Beer -
NerveBlock - 

It’s very obvious at this point that Biden is not a serious candidate as far as the DNC is concerned. He can barely string together a sentence. There’s absolutely no way anyone believes he can govern for eight years. But he’s not hated enough to be a guaranteed loser. He’s a safe bet for a lot of people on the fence. 

But it also requires people to look at the riots, businesses being burned down, calls to defund the police while at the same time trying to remove gun rights, open border type policies, reperations, and decide that is the direction they want the country to head.  Elections are decided by the moderates and I'm finding it hard to believe your average white, working moderate is going to want that.  Especially when the left is screaming that white people are pieces of shit.

Biden is running on none of those things. He is a moderate.

He's more of a traditional republican than trump. It's all the reasons you listed above that Biden shouldn't concern you imo. If it was warren or sanders you'd have a reason to fear massive changes.

The fear is that he’ll select someone a little more radical as VP to cover that base and since he’s clearly having cognitive issues, that person would take over rather quickly. Biden himself likely doesn’t worry many people. 

Imo that fear is representative of the right and not the left. I don't see that opinion anywhere but this forum fwiw

In reality Biden has shunned the progressives and they are pissed. He threw them a bone early and then when it came time to adopt their positions he didn't. If you read his platform it is very moderate.

I also don't believe he is senile though so we probably won't be concerned about the same things.

It will not be Kamala.  Susan Rice is the most likely pick.

https://youtu.be/AgRwYu5FDaY

More bullshit scare tactics. Remember this gem:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.forbes.com/sites/jimpowell/2012/04/29/obamas-plan-to-seize-control-of-our-economy-and-our-lives/amp/

I totally hated when Obama declared martial law, took away our guns and took over the economy. Those were dark times during that martial law period. Thank god we survived!

2 Likes

Bill Whittle has an interesting take on this. Ya dont have to watch the whole video to get to it. Just the first bit. And...regardless of which team you play for, Bill Whittle is worth paying attention to.

Thelonious - 
Soup and Beer -
NerveBlock - 

It’s very obvious at this point that Biden is not a serious candidate as far as the DNC is concerned. He can barely string together a sentence. There’s absolutely no way anyone believes he can govern for eight years. But he’s not hated enough to be a guaranteed loser. He’s a safe bet for a lot of people on the fence. 

But it also requires people to look at the riots, businesses being burned down, calls to defund the police while at the same time trying to remove gun rights, open border type policies, reperations, and decide that is the direction they want the country to head.  Elections are decided by the moderates and I'm finding it hard to believe your average white, working moderate is going to want that.  Especially when the left is screaming that white people are pieces of shit.

Biden is running on none of those things. He is a moderate.

He's more of a traditional republican than trump. It's all the reasons you listed above that Biden shouldn't concern you imo. If it was warren or sanders you'd have a reason to fear massive changes.

negative ghost rider.

Biden has already called for a moratorium on deportations.

He also supports U.S. citizens paying illegal immigrant health care.  He even raised his hand in the debate when they asked if their plan included providing illegals healthcare.

He supports the green new deal which would cost in the trillions.

He supports a path to citizenship for all illegal aliens.   There is already a path to citizenship.  The illegals chose to ignore it and jump the border.  Why do we need this?

He promised to get the ball rolling for reperations

He is promising a minimum wage increase to $15/hr.   I'm no economist and do not know where it should be set.  But I know one small business owner who has aleady said he will have to shut down if they do that. 

BonedByPicograms* - 
Lt_Fop -

Does that mean Pelosi gets to be vice president?

No.  The president would select a new Vice President.  It’s happened before.

![](upload://htYGLc7P1Vofbw4rNtKPvddam3N.jpeg)

1 Like

100% the plan, that has been clear the moment that dementia riddled dumbfuck was their “pick”.

This way a career politician gets his “turn” and they slide in a black woman so they can then tout “first”…“history making” bla bla bla.

Zeekman -

More bullshit scare tactics. Remember this gem:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.forbes.com/sites/jimpowell/2012/04/29/obamas-plan-to-seize-control-of-our-economy-and-our-lives/amp/

I totally hated when Obama declared martial law, took away our guns and took over the economy. Those were dark times during that martial law period. Thank god we survived!

The same guy calling for removal of the filibuster yesterday and did want to take away guns except he was blocked by senate republicans

A woman will never be president. Trump is going to win. I have zero doubt. Silent majority of working white folk will not let us down 

Is there anything that isn't a conspiracy theory to you guy? How embarrassing. 

Biden has said months ago that he was only interested in one term. Which is the smartest thing he’s said is a long time. 

TeeKayOh -
Soup and Beer -
BonedByPicograms* - 
Lt_Fop -

Hmmm

![](upload://kBOUFYmkPSt1DAPfTeTYam9k967.jpeg)

It’s funny guys! Wanna know why!? because they are both black and have a gap in their teeth... *SLIDE WHISTLE SOUND EFFECT*

Omg hilarious! Gold standard of comedy here in the OG.

She Would give Putin a hummer

Richard Cranium -

I’m just about convinced that if Biden gets elected he will have some type of medical reason for stepping down within a year.  This will pave the way for his VP to take over as president.  I’m also convinced that this may be the democrats’ plan ever since Biden won the nomination.  If Kamala Harris is the VP pick she will be the easiest person for the powers that be to manipulate and have her do whatever they tell her to do.  She had no chance of winning the nomination, much less winning against Trump.  So why not let her slide in the back door?

It'll be some black woman and then we will be fucked because the blm trash bags will then have their power they are seeking. 

Zeekman -
TeeKayOh -
Soup and Beer -
BonedByPicograms* - 
Lt_Fop -

Hmmm

It’s funny guys! Wanna know why!? because they are both black and have a gap in their teeth... *SLIDE WHISTLE SOUND EFFECT*

and bigger dicks than you

Sogsteel -
Zeekman -
TeeKayOh -
Soup and Beer -
BonedByPicograms* - 
Lt_Fop -

Hmmm

and bigger dicks than you

But they are black! That’s the joke, get it? Being black is so funny!!

Nothing like a good ol black joke right? Glad to see your level of humor is 6th grade level. 

TeeKayOh -
TwoCheekSneak -
Richard Cranium -

I’m just about convinced that if Biden gets elected he will have some type of medical reason for stepping down within a year.  This will pave the way for his VP to take over as president.  I’m also convinced that this may be the democrats’ plan ever since Biden won the nomination.  If Kamala Harris is the VP pick she will be the easiest person for the powers that be to manipulate and have her do whatever they tell her to do.  She had no chance of winning the nomination, much less winning against Trump.  So why not let her slide in the back door?

It'll be some black woman and then we will be fucked because the blm trash bags will then have their power they are seeking. 

You are a piece of shit.

The piece of shit isn’t even worth it. Their humor level is literally elementary status. “Black People are funny huyyyuk hhhuuuyyk!” Genius comedy, guys 

God Of Thunder -

A woman will never be president. Trump is going to win. I have zero doubt. Silent majority of working white folk will not let us down 

Most working white folks are Democrats.

Zeekman -
TeeKayOh -
TwoCheekSneak -
Richard Cranium -

You are a piece of shit.

The piece of shit isn’t even worth it. Their humor level is literally elementary status. “Black People are funny huyyyuk hhhuuuyyk!” Genius comedy, guys 

You are one triggered pussy.