If Biden is elected his VP will take over soon

Sogsteel -
Zeekman -
TeeKayOh -
TwoCheekSneak -
Richard Cranium -

I’m just about convinced that if Biden gets elected he will have some type of medical reason for stepping down within a year.  This will pave the way for his VP to take over as president.  I’m also convinced that this may be the democrats’ plan ever since Biden won the nomination.  If Kamala Harris is the VP pick she will be the easiest person for the powers that be to manipulate and have her do whatever they tell her to do.  She had no chance of winning the nomination, much less winning against Trump.  So why not let her slide in the back door?

It'll be some black woman and then we will be fucked because the blm trash bags will then have their power they are seeking. 

You are a piece of shit.

The piece of shit isn’t even worth it. Their humor level is literally elementary status. “Black People are funny huyyyuk hhhuuuyyk!” Genius comedy, guys 

You are one triggered pussy.

Your replies are so one dimensional. Glad to see your humor level is that of a child. “bLaCK PeOpLe aRe fUnNy!” Fucking redneck 

There will be no more N’s in the White House. Not gonna happen 

Richard Cranium - 

I’m just about convinced that if Biden gets elected he will have some type of medical reason for stepping down within a year.  This will pave the way for his VP to take over as president.  I’m also convinced that this may be the democrats’ plan ever since Biden won the nomination.  If Kamala Harris is the VP pick she will be the easiest person for the powers that be to manipulate and have her do whatever they tell her to do.  She had no chance of winning the nomination, much less winning against Trump.  So why not let her slide in the back door?

We knew something like this was in the works when Hilary was being touted as his VP pick. Atleast with Harris he doesn’t commit suicide with a bullet to the back of the head.