If Bisping beats Sonnen, I will......

Adopt the birthplace of my ancestors who fled that forsaken place so many moons ago. I will officially announce myself from that day forward as an English American and wear the shame and guilt that goes with it proudly.

What will you do?

Believe in miracles for the first time.

I'll probably take a vacation from this forum. Phone Post

Look forward to Bisping vs Silva. It would be truly epic if they had it in England. Shit I'm getting goosebumps just thinking about it.

UGCTT_Benwahwah - Look forward to Bisping vs Silva. It would be truly epic if they had it in England. Shit I'm getting goosebumps just thinking about it.

If Bisping beats Cheal Jesus himself will appear and raise Bisping's hand as the winner!!!!

MARK MY WORDS!!!! 

TheSuperiorMan -  If Bisping beats Cheal Jesus himself will appear and raise Bisping's hand as the winner!!!!

MARK MY WORDS!!!! 

Jesus Christ Jesus or Jesus Tebow Jesus?

Rantuckjr - 
TheSuperiorMan -  If Bisping beats Cheal Jesus himself will appear and raise Bisping's hand as the winner!!!!

MARK MY WORDS!!!! 

Jesus the son of God! The one who loves you that he died to show you how much God the father loves the whole world, not just USA Christians.. what what  

Bat21 -  Believe in miracles for the first time.

Lmao! Exactly how I feel, Bisping is gonna get manhandled badly!!

MahatmaPetey - I'll probably take a vacation from this forum. Phone Post

Yeah... Phone Post

TheSuperiorMan - 
Rantuckjr - 

MARK MY WORDS!!!! 

Jesus the son of God! The one who loves you that he died to show you how much God the father loves the whole world, not just USA Christians.. what what  

I think Jesus Tebow is the son of God too. Either way, neither Jesus is going to be able to help ole Mikey.

I will question Bisping's heritage due to straightness of teeth.

Fortunately none of us have to worry about this, right UKTT? Phone Post

UGCTT_Benwahwah - Look forward to Bisping vs Silva. It would be truly epic if they had it in England. Shit I'm getting goosebumps just thinking about it.

Yeah the highlight reel KO of Bisping at the hands of Silva does give me goosebumps Phone Post