If Bisping had entered Pride MW GP (2005)...

How would he have done? I think he would have matched up extremely well with a lot of those fighters, and the pride ring would very much favour his striking style. Personally, I'm not sure he would have beaten shogun, he was on a hell of a run, but I see him making it to semis at least.

I think he would have been shit on.

he would have died a horrible death by soccer kicks

The H bomb would have been considered a "gentle" finish compared to how he would have got finished in PRIDE Phone Post

Harder to stick and move in the ring, you can get cornered way more easily.

Wand would have followed up....

Woken from the coma right about now

That's a great gif to explain what would happened happened to him in Pride Phone Post

Who'd he even stand a chance against? I would even be hesitant to favor him over Kondo, Nakamura, or Yoshida. Every single person in the GP would have tossed him around like a child.

He's a talented fighter but i think shogun would have beat him if they fought. Phone Post

The Bisping of 2005 or doing the 'Bisping of now sent back'?

The Bisping of 2005 is one of the lower seeds. He was a well-regarded international prospect at that point and fought no where near as intelligently as he does today though his striking was just fine. I don't think he would have been any 'easy out' for anyone, never has been and likely never will be. I think he wins fights against Randleman, Nakamura, Yoshida, Kondo, Lister, the Donger, and Vov more often than not.

mose - The Bisping of 2005 or doing the 'Bisping of now sent back'?

The Bisping of 2005 is one of the lower seeds. He was a well-regarded international prospect at that point and fought no where near as intelligently as he does today though his striking was just fine. I don't think he would have been any 'easy out' for anyone, never has been and likely never will be. I think he wins fights against Randleman, Nakamura, Yoshida, Kondo, Lister, the Donger, and Vov more often than not.

In 2005 Randleman would have crushed him and Lister would have tied him up in nots.  And if Vov landed on him, Bisping would still be unconcious.

UGCTT_iPickedKaufman - 
mose - The Bisping of 2005 or doing the 'Bisping of now sent back'?

In 2005 Randleman would have crushed him and Lister would have tied him up in nots.  And if Vov landed on him, Bisping would still be unconcious.

Randleman was not very good at that point, so I don't understand him crushing Bisping. Only the shocking Mirko KO, one of the greatest holy-shit moments in MMA history, interrupted a string of poor performances stretching from pretty much the end of his UFC run until present. In retrospect, a lot of our early UFC 'heroes' just weren't very good overall.

And Lister, he was just never really good at MMA. No shame in that, amazing skills in his own realm, but just not a great MMA fighter. Even though Bisping fights much more intelligently now, he wasn't silly enough back then to not have Lister scouted and countered.

In the ring, I say Lister subs Bisping with ease. No cage to hold on to and stand up with.

Bisping would most likely have steamrolled this tournament and made a mockery of pride Phone Post

MediumRareMistake - 

Bisping would most likely have steamrolled this tournament and made a mockery of pride Phone Post

Im a Bisping fan, but you base this on what?  Him losing to a past his prime Wanderlei?

BBQ@bendos -  Wand would have followed up....

! Phone Post

Bisping would have been annihilated by almost everybody in the gp Phone Post

behzad - 
BBQ@bendos -  Wand would have followed up....

Love those instincts Phone Post

+1 

Wand would literally have kicked his head off