If Bisping had entered Pride MW GP (2005)...

And put it in perspective, that was old, broken down Wand that almost killed Bisping in Unified MMA rules.

If that was Prime Wand in Pride Rules.....Bisping would have been permanently hurt.

ANd he wouldnt have done any better against anyone else.

Strike N Bike didnt work in the Pride GP

I think the Pride 10 min first round would work well for Mike, it would give him a chance to out-cardio guys, especially since most of them were roided to the gills in pride (or so i heard).

You guys are back, huh? Phone Post

EckY -
MediumRareMistake -  Bisping would most likely have steamrolled this tournament and made a mockery of pride Phone Post

Im a Bisping fan, but you base this on what?  Him losing to a past his prime Wanderlei?

I was being sarcastic Phone Post

he would not have faired well, not well at all.... way to lack of experience like 7 years ago

Frobenius - How would he have done? I think he would have matched up extremely well with a lot of those fighters, and the pride ring would very much favour his striking style. Personally, I'm not sure he would have beaten shogun, he was on a hell of a run, but I see him making it to semis at least.

If Bisping had some power in is hands.......he would be a dominater.

Bisping out points almost everybody in the stand up department......he just has no power.

SKINS - If Bisping had some power in is hands.......he would be a dominater.

Bisping out points almost everybody in the stand up department......he just has no power.

And if a frog had wings, it wouldn't bump it's ass when it hopped.

Frobenius - I think the Pride 10 min first round would work well for Mike, it would give him a chance to out-cardio guys, especially since most of them were roided to the gills in pride (or so i heard).

Keep in mind that the endless circling that Bisping uses to out cardio guys in the UFC would not work in Pride, in a ring.

Bisping would get cut off in a corner, and suddenly find himself having to trade shots with someone like Shogun, Rampage, or Wanderlei Silva.

That does not end well for Bisping.

The Cardio based attack Bisping employs would not work nearly so well in a ring.

Chimonos Revenge - 
Frobenius - I think the Pride 10 min first round would work well for Mike, it would give him a chance to out-cardio guys, especially since most of them were roided to the gills in pride (or so i heard).

Keep in mind that the endless circling that Bisping uses to out cardio guys in the UFC would not work in Pride, in a ring.

Bisping would get cut off in a corner, and suddenly find himself having to trade shots with someone like Shogun, Rampage, or Wanderlei Silva.

The Cardio based attack Bisping employs would not work nearly so well in a ring.

I've kind of wondered why the UFC doesn't just meet the hardcores in the middle and instead of getting a ring, use a 4 sided cage, or just go to the old WEC cage size.  It will keep the smaller weight fights more exciting, and good luck for anyone 185 or above trying to run away from someone in that cage.

Double conclusion via soccer kick and stomp Phone Post

Chimonos Revenge - 

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Bisping wouldn't have made it out of the first round. His stalling tactics would have gotten him double yellow carded and he would had to stand and trade with the best around to not get DQ'd and he would have been starched.................

BradGluckman -  

Bahahahaha Phone Post

Haulport - 
Chimonos Revenge - 

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Bisping wouldn't have made it out of the first round. His stalling tactics would have gotten him double yellow carded and he would had to stand and trade with the best around to not get DQ'd and he would have been starched.................

Bisping does NOT stall, he always comes out fighting.

Haulport -
Chimonos Revenge - 

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Circling. And stick and move fighting is not stalling. Phone Post

Pride Middleweight=205
Pride Welterweight=185

Bisping would have been a welterweight in pride, not a middleweight. Phone Post

morse - 
behzad - 
BBQ@bendos -  Wand would have followed up....

Love those instincts Phone Post

+1 

+2 First fight

Poorly. He'd have done very poorly.

Frobenius - 
Haulport - 
Chimonos Revenge - 

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Bisping does NOT stall, he always comes out fighting.

I wouldn't call him a staller either, but he is a circler.

He is one of the forefathers of jab n jog