If Bisping KOs Le..

Who is next for the count? I was disappointed with the Kennedy 'fight', but what can you do when one guy comes to bang and the other comes to cuddle?

I'm glad to see him getting a tune up fight, but after this he needs to get back to fighting top 10 guys. I would love to see him fight Machida or even a Belfort rematch, but obviously these guys are tied up for now..

I dont see how Cung le is a tune up fight for him and he'll probs fight rockhold next due to all the back and forth Phone Post 3.0

I wouldnt call this a tune up fight. This will be a tough fight for Michael. And yes he needs to get back to top ten caliber thus he needs to string a few wins together and then he might break back into the top ten. WRT cuddling, a top ten fighter is there because they are able to adapt during a fight. Going in with a single game plan is asking for trouble. You have to have a well rounded game otherwise you will be taken out of your game plan and will continue to slide down the rankings.

DREXp - I dont see how Cung le is a tune up fight for him and he'll probs fight rockhold next due to all the back and forth Phone Post 3.0

Perhaps Cung could pose a challenge, but I just don't see how - Bisping has the edge on the feet and Cung's ground game is less developed.

I like the Rockhold fight though.

rushinbear - I wouldnt call this a tune up fight. This will be a tough fight for Michael. And yes he needs to get back to top ten caliber thus he needs to string a few wins together and then he might break back into the top ten. WRT cuddling, a top ten fighter is there because they are able to adapt during a fight. Going in with a single game plan is asking for trouble. You have to have a well rounded game otherwise you will be taken out of your game plan and will continue to slide down the rankings.

"Going in with a single game plan is asking for trouble" - unless that gameplan is get a hold of them and stay there.

I'm not blaming Kennedy, he worked within the rules and of course he's entitled to do so. Lets just not say he won the 'fight'.

Frobenius -
DREXp - I dont see how Cung le is a tune up fight for him and he'll probs fight rockhold next due to all the back and forth Phone Post 3.0

Perhaps Cung could pose a challenge, but I just don't see how - Bisping has the edge on the feet and Cung's ground game is less developed.

I like the Rockhold fight though.
You saw what Le did to franklin. Le is a much better striker than bisping boxing Phone Post 3.0

Getting mounted and GNPed to oblivion does not = cuddling. Just sayin' Phone Post 3.0

Frobenius - Who is next for the count? I was disappointed with the Kennedy 'fight', but what can you do when one guy comes to bang and the other comes to cuddle?

I'm glad to see him getting a tune up fight, but after this he needs to get back to fighting top 10 guys. I would love to see him fight Machida or even a Belfort rematch, but obviously these guys are tied up for now..
I for one would love to see him fight Belfort and machida....

Poor little English fella... Phone Post 3.0

Hate420 - Getting mounted and GNPed to oblivion does not = cuddling. Just sayin' Phone Post 3.0

Oh come on. Look at this :

http://wpmedia.o.canada.com/2014/04/tufnatfinale_13_bisping_kennedy_022.png?w=660

Does it look like Bisping had been GNPed to bolivia? No. In fact neither of them even look like they've been in a fight. Because they haven't. Kennedy certainly looks tired though.

Frobenius -
Hate420 - Getting mounted and GNPed to oblivion does not = cuddling. Just sayin' Phone Post 3.0

http://wpmedia.o.canada.com/2014/04/tufnatfinale_13_bisping_kennedy_022.png?w=660

Does it look like Bisping had been GNPed to bolivia? No. In fact neither of them even look like they've been in a fight. Because they haven't. Kennedy certainly looks tired though.
Kennedy landed 75 strikes and passed guard 11 times per Fightmetric.

That sounds like a thorough ground beating to me. Phone Post 3.0

Lol at you bisping nut riders. No it wasn't a slugfest but Kennedy whooped that ass. If bisping beats le he should fight the loser of rockhold machida Phone Post 3.0

And I don't remember Michael looking busted up after the Hendo or Vitor fights either. He wears it well. Phone Post 3.0

Kepler - 
Hate420 - 
Frobenius -

There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics.

You can quote as many stats as you want, Kennedy didn't turn up to do anything other than hold onto Bisping. I am very dissappointed Bisping didn't adapt and beat Kennedy because IMO he is the better fighter. Credit to Tim for his ground game but you would have to be a serious Bisping hater to say he was GnPed into bolivia...

Chael and Rashad both said Bisping has been the most difficult fighter to keep down and Tim was successful at it but that is all he did. Under Pride rules Kennedy would probably owe money for the amount of stalling he did.

EXACTLY. In fact, rather than saying otherwise the stats BACK THIS UP.

5 rounds, 5 minutes. Kennedy was in the dominant position for much of the fight and landed.... 51 significant strikes. Thats about one good strike every 30 seconds. My god this GnP. Bisping himself landed 40 from the bottom! All that positioning and Kennedy did NOTHING.

I suppose it's a credit to Bisping that Tim was so focussed on keeping him down that he forgot how to punch.

I'll admit. I've really grown to love the Bisping crew over the years.

They're relentless. I'll give them that.

how many times will bisping have to get bingo'd before you chaps realize hes not a top 10 fighter

Slowshot - I'll admit. I've really grown to love the Bisping crew over the years.

They're relentless. I'll give them that.
Too bad they're a shell of their former selves. This is a pretty half hearted effort. UKTT is past it's prime. Phone Post 3.0

I'm surprised they haven't tried claiming Mcgregor yet like they did with overeem Phone Post 3.0

Pillowfists isn't gonna knockouts ANYBODY anytime soon. LOL @ all the delusion. Phone Post

Kepler -
Hate420 - 
Frobenius -

There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics.

You can quote as many stats as you want, Kennedy didn't turn up to do anything other than hold onto Bisping. I am very dissappointed Bisping didn't adapt and beat Kennedy because IMO he is the better fighter. Credit to Tim for his ground game but you would have to be a serious Bisping hater to say he was GnPed into bolivia...

Chael and Rashad both said Bisping has been the most difficult fighter to keep down and Tim was successful at it but that is all he did. Under Pride rules Kennedy would probably owe money for the amount of stalling he did.
Passed guard 11 times and mounted 4....

Think about that. Tim didn't lay in guard doing just enough to not get stood up. He was actively looking to pass, GNP, and submit. You must be a serious hater of wrestling and Jui Jitsu to understand that's not stalling.

Stand and wang!! Just bleed!!

I like Bisping, but he got schooled in that fight....not cuddled. Phone Post 3.0

If you are a Bisping fan why would you want to see him fight in the top 10 again? Do you enjoy watching him lose?