If Bisping KOs Le..

Hopefully he faces rockhold/machida winner after he beats le! Kennedy will lose against someone soon and be cut due to cuddling to much mark my words Phone Post 3.0

Tim beat him get over it. Instead of complaining how about you pray Bisping learns how to stop a takedown, this isn't boxing after all. I do see Bisping out points acing in this fight or taking him to the ground and stopping him with baby shot that cung can't defend but don't really do damage. That being said Cung always is a punch or kick away from a ko. Phone Post 3.0

How is his eye?  It looks like something to worry about.

I'll be there live.  The last time I saw a UFC in Macau Le turned Franklin's lights out.  That might just happen again.  It is in Macau after all.

Good luck to the count and he looked dapper as fuck at the media event.  I'm rooting for both guys.

Bisping chose America Phone Post 3.0

Frobenius - Who is next for the count? I was disappointed with the Kennedy 'fight', but what can you do when one guy comes to bang and the other comes to cuddle?

I'm glad to see him getting a tune up fight, but after this he needs to get back to fighting top 10 guys. I would love to see him fight Machida or even a Belfort rematch, but obviously these guys are tied up for now..

If Bisping KO's Le!?!?!!!!

If the tooth fairy blew sunshine up your ace...do you think ya might find a tooth up in there the next morning?

With respect to the thread title "If Bisping KOs Le.." and what is next for him, I'm wondering what is next for him if he wins but does not via KO? Does it make any difference. Of course neither should happen but as the title implies IF...

I hate pillowpaws. But i think he is a solid #11 or 12 in the rankings. That said, he isnt KOing Le. Phone Post 3.0

I'm a big Bisping fan but, I'll admit to being worried as to whether he's the same fighter right now. Whether it's age are the recent injury or it's all in my head I don't know.
Hopefully he puts on an impressive performance against Cung and then he gets to settle his differences with Rockhold. Phone Post 3.0

I wonder what Bisping makes of Cungs striking.

These are two guys from a traditional martial arts backgrounds.

Bisping did Japanese Ju-Jitsu between the ages of 8-18. Very different to Japanese Ju-Jitsu. To look at his game it's as if he developed no relevant skills until he started working with a boxing trainer.

I wonder if Bisping is jealous that Cung is able to use traditional martial arts so effectively to produce such an entertaining and popular style. Regardless of what comes out of their mouths if Bisping had Cungs fighting style and Cung had Bispings their popularity would probably be reversed.

Cung's striking is extremely unusual and devastating.

But he ain't getting any younger.

It wil be interesting to see how it plays out.

Congrats to Michael. I think he his now ready to tackle a top 10 fighter now.

Maybe he will finally beat a top ten opponent... Phone Post 3.0

VinegarStrokes - Maybe he will finally beat a top ten opponent... Phone Post 3.0
He's beat more than one and that's a fact. Phone Post 3.0

Pat Giles -
Frobenius -
DREXp - I dont see how Cung le is a tune up fight for him and he'll probs fight rockhold next due to all the back and forth Phone Post 3.0

Perhaps Cung could pose a challenge, but I just don't see how - Bisping has the edge on the feet and Cung's ground game is less developed.

I like the Rockhold fight though.
You saw what Le did to franklin. Le is a much better striker than bisping boxing Phone Post 3.0
Bwahahahahahaha!!!! Phone Post 3.0

Chimp Strength -
VinegarStrokes - Maybe he will finally beat a top ten opponent... Phone Post 3.0
Definitely an opinion and far from a fact Phone Post 3.0

OnlyTheStrongSurvive -
Chimp Strength -
It's not an opinion if the number is next to their name on the graphic for the fight. Do you need a definition of fact and opinion? Phone Post 3.0

Who has he beaten that was universally defined as top 10 at the time?

Chimp Strength -
OnlyTheStrongSurvive -
Chimp Strength -
It's not an opinion if the number is next to their name on the graphic for the fight. Do you need a definition of fact and opinion? Phone Post 3.0
Such as? Stann wasn't, Cung Le wasn't, Belcher wasn't. Phone Post 3.0

OnlyTheStrongSurvive - 
Chimp Strength -
OnlyTheStrongSurvive -
Chimp Strength -
Such as? Stann wasn't, Cung Le wasn't, Belcher wasn't. Phone Post 3.0

Stann and Belcher were both consensus top 10.

6ULDV8 -

How is his eye?  It looks like something to worry about.

I'll be there live.  The last time I saw a UFC in Macau Le turned Franklin's lights out.  That might just happen again.  It is in Macau after all.

Good luck to the count and he looked dapper as fuck at the media event.  I'm rooting for both guys.

His eye is all good, don't worry. Phone Post 3.0