If Bisping KOs Le..

KneeToFaceKO - Pillowfists isn't gonna knockouts ANYBODY anytime soon. LOL @ all the delusion. Phone Post
You were saying ? Phone Post 3.0

sniper1026 - 
Frobenius - Who is next for the count? I was disappointed with the Kennedy 'fight', but what can you do when one guy comes to bang and the other comes to cuddle?

I'm glad to see him getting a tune up fight, but after this he needs to get back to fighting top 10 guys. I would love to see him fight Machida or even a Belfort rematch, but obviously these guys are tied up for now..

If Bisping KO's Le!?!?!!!!

If the tooth fairy blew sunshine up your ace...do you think ya might find a tooth up in there the next morning?

1ers gonna 1er :)

KneeToFaceKO - 

Pillowfists isn't gonna knockouts ANYBODY anytime soon. LOL @ all the delusion. Phone Post

Lol, this name is pretty ironic.

JamesTheWelshDR -
KneeToFaceKO - Pillowfists isn't gonna knockouts ANYBODY anytime soon. LOL @ all the delusion. Phone Post
Erm, hate to break the news to you....but that was a TKO, not a KO. Mike still hadn't put anyone to sleep in the UFC. Phone Post 3.0

Good tune up for the Count.

I'd like to see Rockhold or Machida as the next opponent/victim for Bisping.

BrCuttersBeyotch - Good tune up for the Count.

I'd like to see Rockhold or Machida as the next opponent/victim for Bisping.

You must really hate Bisping...

It should be Rockhold. Machida beats Bisping or Rockhold, and the the UFC loses a contender. Winner of Rockhold and Bisping catapults the winner into possibly a number 1 contender bout. Phone Post 3.0

EckY -
OnlyTheStrongSurvive - 
Chimp Strength -
OnlyTheStrongSurvive -
Chimp Strength -
VinegarStrokes - Maybe he will finally beat a top ten opponent... Phone Post 3.0
He's beat more than one and that's a fact. Phone Post 3.0
Definitely an opinion and far from a fact Phone Post 3.0
It's not an opinion if the number is next to their name on the graphic for the fight. Do you need a definition of fact and opinion? Phone Post 3.0
Such as? Stann wasn't, Cung Le wasn't, Belcher wasn't. Phone Post 3.0

Stann and Belcher were both consensus top 10.
No they weren't. A couple people may have had them there but definitely not consensus and neither of them have ever shown themself to be one of the 10 best fighters in that weight class. There's a huge difference between being a solid fighter and one of the top guys in a division. Phone Post 3.0

Well, well, well.

Great dominant win for Mikey B, another win puts him in title contention IMO.

Props to Cung for actually coming to fight, Kennedy could learn a few things. Phone Post 3.0

Tim Boetsch would be a good fight, hard to pick a favourite for it IMO.

Philippou would be another good one, they could market it as a derby fight since they're both born in Cyprus lol Phone Post 3.0

OnlyTheStrongSurvive -
EckY -
OnlyTheStrongSurvive - 
Chimp Strength -
OnlyTheStrongSurvive -
Chimp Strength -
VinegarStrokes - Maybe he will finally beat a top ten opponent... Phone Post 3.0
It's not an opinion if the number is next to their name on the graphic for the fight. Do you need a definition of fact and opinion? Phone Post 3.0

No they weren't. A couple people may have had them there but definitely not consensus and neither of them have ever shown themself to be one of the 10 best fighters in that weight class. There's a huge difference between being a solid fighter and one of the top guys in a division. Phone Post 3.0
It was on the UFC show graphic you plum. Denial doesn't change that fact. Phone Post 3.0

Chimp Strength -
OnlyTheStrongSurvive -
EckY -
OnlyTheStrongSurvive - 
Chimp Strength -
OnlyTheStrongSurvive -
Chimp Strength -

It was on the UFC show graphic you plum. Denial doesn't change that fact. Phone Post 3.0
How? Yesterday was his second win since the UFC had rankings. Bisping is a solid fighter, but he's more of a character than a title contender Phone Post 3.0

Frobenius - Well, well, well.

Great dominant win for Mikey B, another win puts him in title contention IMO.

Props to Cung for actually coming to fight, Kennedy could learn a few things. Phone Post 3.0

so what more do you think he needs to do to get a title shot. I think he needs a few more wins including winning a winner fights for the title fight. Perhaps two more wins versus two top tens then a win versus a top five then a winner gets a title shot fight.

At the moment the Rockhold fight makes sense, ranking wise and money wise. A lot would depend on if Rockhold wins his next fight.

If he does then a win over Rockhold and stealing his thunder from a big win over Machida would put Mike right into title contention. Now whether that's an immediate title shot or title contender elimination bout, I think you'd have to wait till closer to the time to see how the landscape of the MW division is laying out.

If Rockhold loses then it would take at least another top 5 opponent for talk of a title shot.

If Mike loses to Rockhold, I think it's time to call it quits on the title hunt and start taking some money fights. I'd love to see a Wandy rematch for instance. Win or lose it would be entertaining in the build up and fight night.

OnlyTheStrongSurvive -
Chimp Strength -
OnlyTheStrongSurvive -
EckY -
OnlyTheStrongSurvive - 
Chimp Strength -
OnlyTheStrongSurvive -
Chimp Strength -

How? Yesterday was his second win since the UFC had rankings. Bisping is a solid fighter, but he's more of a character than a title contender Phone Post 3.0
There's this thing called a TV. Next to Belchers name it had a little symbol '#' <-- that's called a hash, then it had a number '10'. I'm assuming that means he was ranked 10 at the time.
As for Stann, go pick out a ranking from the time of their fight. Obviously you'd pick out some obscure one rather than any of the ones that showed him top 10 at the time. Phone Post 3.0

Jesus KO'd stayrad -
Hate420 -
JamesTheWelshDR -
Erm, hate to break the news to you....but that was a TKO, not a KO. Mike still hadn't put anyone to sleep in the UFC. Phone Post 3.0
Wahhhhh wahhh Phone Post 3.0
Am I wrong buttercup? Phone Post 3.0

Bisping's march to the Title begins....

Now PED's are more under control I can see Mike getting his shot.

Not sure if he can beat Weidman but the rest are now officially under threat. Phone Post 3.0

Jesus KO'd stayrad -
Hate420 -
Jesus KO'd stayrad -
Hate420 -
JamesTheWelshDR -
Wahhhhh wahhh Phone Post 3.0
Am I wrong buttercup? Phone Post 3.0
Your not wrong but you just seem very bitter about him winning. Phone Post 3.0
Wrong again broseph. If you read other threads you'd see I was backing Bisping and hoping he'd win. And I'm glad he did, I'm a fan of his but I'm also a realist. I don't think he got hugged by Kennedy, that doesn't mean I hate the guy. Phone Post 3.0

Just saw/read that Michael is now top ten coming in at #8. CONGRATS COUNT!!!!

rushinbear - Just saw/read that Michael is now top ten coming in at #8. CONGRATS COUNT!!!!
He was already number 8 lol Phone Post 3.0