If BJ decided to go to 155...

If BJ goes back to 155, who should he fight? My top 10 is listed below...

My top ten Zuffa lw's.

Bendo
Melendez
Pettis (beat Lauzon)
Maynard (injured)
Diaz (lost to Bendo)
Cerrone (beat Guillard)
Lauzon (beat Varner)
Miller (lost to Diaz)
Healy (5 fight streak is SF)
Guida (lost to Maynard and Bendo)

...I think Bendo/Melendez is gonna happen, so Maynard depending on when he'll be ready to fight again? Or Diaz? Phone Post

BJ shouldnt come back unless he brings marinovich with him.

Bj cant be beat at 155

Thays why he takes the fights at 170

No challenge in 155ers Phone Post

Festus - Bj cant be beat at 155

I guess Edgar beating him twice was some kinda fluke then? Phone Post

SignsOfChaos - 

Lack of motivation.

More like lack of excuses for losing Phone Post

Marinovich Marinovich Marinovich Marinovich Marinovich Marinovich Marinovich Marinovich

or retire. Just my opinion.

Silverball - Marinovich Marinovich Marinovich Marinovich Marinovich Marinovich Marinovich Marinovich

or retire. Just my opinion.

I can agree with that Phone Post

Why he keeps coming back to get his ass whooped at 170 I'll never know. BJ already turned down Gil, who I think beats him. 

GayGuardMooseSaucy -

Why he keeps coming back to get his ass whooped at 170 I'll never know. BJ already turned down Gil, who I think beats him. 

BJ turned down Strikeforce. Not Gil. I'm sure if UFC offered him Melendez, BJ would take that fight. Phone Post

ThuggishRuggishBonez -
GayGuardMooseSaucy -

BJ turned down Strikeforce. Not Gil. I'm sure if UFC offered him Melendez, BJ would take that fight. Phone Post

Doubt it. Hopefully he just retires. I'm not a fan but Rory and Diaz really put a beating on him, don't like to see a fighter just stand there taking punishment like he did in round 2 of those fights Phone Post

GayGuardMooseSaucy -
ThuggishRuggishBonez -
GayGuardMooseSaucy -

Doubt it. Hopefully he just retires. I'm not a fan but Rory and Diaz really put a beating on him, don't like to see a fighter just stand there taking punishment like he did in round 2 of those fights Phone Post

I am a fan and agree about not wanting to see BJ stand there and take punishment. If he doesn't decide to return to lightweight where he can fight people his size, then I hope he does retire. Phone Post

Seems to me like UFC will put together Bendo/Melendez next...I would love to see Dana sign Alvarez and set him up against BJ. Phone Post

pj_benn -
SignsOfChaos -

He did not lose the 1st fight Phone Post

You probably believe he won the Fitch fight, 1st GSP fight, and Machida fight too lol. Phone Post

I want sanchez rematch Phone Post

BJ Penn is my favorite fighter. <br /><br />I will always root hard for him, and if he decided to fight again would support it.<br /><br />However, I would love to see him retire for good. I can't deal watching him lose anymore.

lgi - 
SignsOfChaos - 

Lack of motivation.

I dig the sarcasm lol. Well played!

lgi -
SignsOfChaos - 

Lack of motivation.

If he could find motivation prepairing for the second Edgar fight, where he was fightig a guy who took his belt from him. Then bj just shouldnt be fighting because its not for him Phone Post

BJ shouldn't fight at 155 ever again.

Or any weight class.

BJ Penn needs to retire.

I like BJ but I hate seeing him doing this to himself. He is just too small for 170lbs. The level of MMA has just gotten to the point where people are extremely well rounded and that leg up he has in skill is just not enough to overcome the size difference.

Either I want to see a motivated 155lb BJ, or no BJ at all. I don't like watching legends tarnish what they have done because they can't let go.