If BJ runs through Edgar...

does he fight Aldo next? Phone Post 3.0

in actual rankings it's not enough to merit a title shot. but a former two division champion hall of famer entering a new division and impressively beating a top fiver and I bet he gets a title shot.

he's gonna be old and slow, this is his last hoorah and pay day Phone Post 3.0

I'll be surprised he even makes 145 Phone Post 3.0

InteSaSerios - cant wait for the "bj is in AMAZING shape" photos..

Haha I wonder how long until these threads start surfacing, who am I kidding I'll be all in thinking its a new BJ. But if BJ comes out and licks Edgars blood off of his glove he deserves Aldo. Hopefully Lamas will have got his shot before this though haha

Id like to see him against Chad. Phone Post

I'm not gonna lie... I wish he was fighting Aldo NOW! I couldn't care less that it's not deserved, that announcement would've made it hard for me to go to sleep at night like an excited kid lol

Hes not fighting until april. If he wins theres another 6 months. If he wins that and gets a title shot theres another 6 months at least. Thats around 2 years. Bj's not getting any younger. I HATE how the ufc is now with regards to the wait between fights. Phone Post

Penn and Aldo are both bjj black belts under Andre Pederneiras at Nova Uniao and consider him one of their mentors. No way they fight imo Phone Post

BJ is my favorite fighter of all-time but I think Aldo smokes him with leg kicks and body shots.

The Mendes fight is way more interesting. I want to see if Mendes can take BJ down, and how the striking battle may go down.

backfist_barnesy -
InteSaSerios - cant wait for the "bj is in AMAZING shape" photos..

Haha I wonder how long until these threads start surfacing, who am I kidding I'll be all in thinking its a new BJ. But if BJ comes out and licks Edgars blood off of his glove he deserves Aldo. Hopefully Lamas will have got his shot before this though haha

I just posted one Phone Post 3.0

I'm 100 unbiased, and I think BJ Penn takes this. He's fired up. He's rearing to go. He wants vengeance. You might even say he's motivated.

if he beats edgar he shood get a no.1 contender fight not title shot imo, maybe agaisnt cub or lams or poirier Phone Post

Motivated Penn - I'm 100 unbiased, and I think BJ Penn takes this. He's fired up. He's rearing to go. He wants vengeance. You might even say he's motivated.

exaclty! just like the macdonald and diaz fights Phone Post

the thing bj is running from is reality lol Phone Post 3.0

Bj won't run through Frankie , so don't worry Phone Post 3.0

I can't see BJ being able to do anything more than he did in his last fights against Frankie other than improve his cardio a bit.

He's had a long time off and Frankie's only been improving his skills during that time.

He should've been fired up in the first rematch but the fight was exactly the same.

Another decision for Frankie, IMO. I doubt we will see Penn vs Mendes or Penn vs Aldo although it would definitely be interesting if he did pull something off against Edgar.

sackattack3323 -
caseharts - Id like to see him against Chad. Phone Post
Do you personally know chad? Phone Post 3.0

You've caught on Mate. Phone Post

sackattack3323 -
caseharts -
sackattack3323 -
caseharts - Id like to see him against Chad. Phone Post
Do you personally know chad? Phone Post 3.0

You've caught on Mate. Phone Post

Lol. Iv just seen alot of post and you're very high on Mendez, especially when you were relentless in the discussion about how you felt he was the best wrestler in MMA. If you know him personally I understand it. If not i still understand it. Honestly he's one of my favorite fighters to watch. Cheers Phone Post 3.0

It was a joke. Don't know him at all. He's my favorite 145er and has been since his Morrison fight.

I honestly think he's the clear number 2 and easily could dethrone aldo. I also do believe he's the best wrestler in mma as far as it transitioning into his arsenal.

He's also humble. I like that. Phone Post

Is this the same guy who lost all 5 rounds in their last fight?