If bj wins, does he pass up hendrix?

Bucephalus - Everyone keeps talking about his record.

BJ is one of only two guys in history to hold belts in two divisions.

Former Welterweight Champion. Deal with it.

I understand that he is a former WW champ. Something that deserves mad respect. But if he wins would have 2 wins in 3 years. Phone Post

He wouldn't have to stay at welter. The way title shots have been going lately, they'd probably give him bendo. Phone Post

If bj wins he should fight condit since it was suppose to take place before anyways (also a sick fight) after gsp fights Diaz winner should fight cry baby Hendricks. the winner of condit and bj should fight he winner of that match. Phone Post

Turkey bag boy - I agree with you but BJ beat Kenny in the 4th round.

And the fights you mentioned he lost 3 close decisions and one draw, they weren't all five rounds. Only the two Frankie fights were five rounds. Diaz and fitch were three rounds Phone Post

Yes, my mistake re: the Florian fight. However, his 5 round fight with Pulver was extremely close (I had him winning.. and one judge saw it as a draw). His fight with Uno was also a 5 round draw.

My main point is that BJ has been in 5 round wars against guys with supreme cardio and held his own. People are too quick to dismiss him as someone with no cardio. It's just not true.