If Cain wins.

He is a 3 time champ. Pretty cool statistic. Thought I'd bring this up instead of crying over spilled milk. Phone Post 3.0

Three time champ because he lost it twice.

Not the same as, say, Hughes being billed as a 9 time champ. Had he lost 8 to become 9 it wouldn't be so great, huh? Phone Post 3.0

Not as good as the nature boy!
18 time World heavyweight champion!! Phone Post 3.0

Then we get another rematch!

Despite the hate Cain has gotten, I still think he could be the greatest heavyweight of all time. He has seriously got to train smart met though...Werdum seems to be way closer to retirement than him. Phone Post 3.0

Malvert the Janitor - Three time champ because he lost it twice.

Not the same as, say, Hughes being billed as a 9 time champ. Had he lost 8 to become 9 it wouldn't be so great, huh? Phone Post 3.0

I'm not thrilled with the rematch but it is impressive relative to the history of the UFC HW title. No one has held on to it very long and we would be the first to capture it three times.

All that said, I'll like watch the fight, i don't consider it "must see" like Fedor vs. Werdum. I was really hoping for Fedor or Arlovski.

BJTT_AJM - He is a 3 time champ. Pretty cool statistic. Thought I'd bring this up instead of crying over spilled milk. Phone Post 3.0

Dont think ppl cry over spilt milk these days.

MasterofMartialArts - Despite the hate Cain has gotten, I still think he could be the greatest heavyweight of all time. He has seriously got to train smart met though...Werdum seems to be way closer to retirement than him. Phone Post 3.0

I think he said he wants to fight one or two more times.

UGCTT_I Am Bones Jones Ignition Interlock Device - Not as good as the nature boy!
Thought he was 16 time champ, maybe I'm wrong. Phone Post 3.0

He will be the greatest 2 out 3 fighter if all time lol Phone Post 3.0

IROCK -
BJTT_AJM - He is a 3 time champ. Pretty cool statistic. Thought I'd bring this up instead of crying over spilled milk. Phone Post 3.0

Dont think ppl cry over spilt milk these days.
I once spilt 6 pints into a cooker at pontins... I laughed.

As for Cain, the most annoying thing is that if he wins surely he has to rematch Werdum. It's fucking insanity. Phone Post 3.0

Malvert the Janitor - Three time champ because he lost it twice.

They billed Hughes that for marketing purposes and nothing else. Hughes is a 2 time champ. That's it. As is GSP. They didn't become champion again with each defense, they merely remained champion. Cain is a 2 time champ, not a 4 timer, despite his title defenses and he can become a 3 timer, not a 5 timer, if you add his successful title defenses.

Zuffa loves to create new terms to boost stats since MMA is barely 20 years old. You hear people talk in terms "of all time" when in fact they mean the past 20 years, not 20 million years. It's an inferiority complex with other sports leagues they wish to be a part of. Hall of fame anyone?

There should be no one in the hall of fame. Maybe Royce (has it been 5 years since his last fihgt?)

And he's not a 3 time champ since he lost it twice, it would be because of number of times winning it.

Lets suppose Jon Jones wins a UFC title one day. He will be a 2 time champ not because as you say because of losing twice, but because of wining twice.

Better to be a one time champ Phone Post 3.0

If he wins, he'll fight Bigfoot and JDS again. He'll get injured in between those fights of course. Phone Post 3.0

They really are following the wwe model eh. Phone Post 3.0

Cm punk is a 6 time world champion. Cain has a long way to go before catching up. Phone Post 3.0

Cain Vs Cain might be next at this point. Then obviously a Cain Vs Cain 2 and so on and so forth Phone Post 3.0

Gerkin - If he wins, he'll fight Bigfoot and JDS again. He'll get injured in between those fights of course. Phone Post 3.0
He should just be the UFC match maker... Phone Post 3.0

UGCTT_I Am Bones Jones Ignition Interlock Device - Not as good as the nature boy!
WOOOOOooooooooo!!! Phone Post 3.0

The Cain hate is strong in u fags I meant fans! Phone Post 3.0