If Cat were to beat Ronda?

Highly unlikely, but what would the fall out be? Phone Post 3.0

I wouldn't say it's highly unlikely. Phone Post 3.0

I mean would it be an option epic moment in the history of UFC? Would Ronda retire after to pursue other interests? Would the division fail, be less marketable because Ronda wasn't the champion? Phone Post 3.0

3 Seasons off TUF with them followed by a $70 ppv with the No. 10 MW as the co main. Thanks Dana!

Instant rematch. Phone Post 3.0

The fallout would be a massive smile on my face. Phone Post 3.0

Wouldn't be terrible for UFC. If Cat crushed her, she could rematch Tate for the title. Ronda could fight some wmma underground fan fave and fight Cat whether she beat Tate or not in the rematch. Then she gets to beat Tate again. There's one year or more of fights for the UFC.

But Ronda is going to steamroll her.

would be a great day for mma

HollywoodHondaHousey - I wouldn't say it's highly unlikely. Phone Post 3.0
This. It isn't highly unlikely, it's mostly impossible Phone Post 3.0

I love the women's division. I was worried early on that Rhonda would lose and WMMA would fade away as interest would decline without its biggest star.

IMO the interest is there with or without Ronda at this point. Rhonda could lose and it will not mean anything. I don't think she's losing anytime soon though. Phone Post

*divisions Phone Post

OVER_HYPEDorUNDER_PAID - Ronda won't lose. It's all rigged. She talks so much shit because she knows she's "the biggest star" and can't lose. Phone Post 3.0
Why do you think it's rigged? Her last fight looked suspect like Alexis Davis took a dive or something and the McMann fight looked like an early stoppage, but I'm not going the way of the conspiracy theorist like you sir. Phone Post 3.0

PowdercoatKing - 
OVER_HYPEDorUNDER_PAID - Ronda won't lose. It's all rigged. She talks so much shit because she knows she's "the biggest star" and can't lose. Phone Post 3.0
Why do you think it's rigged? Her last fight looked suspect like Alexis Davis took a dive or something and the McMann fight looked like an early stoppage, but I'm not going the way of the conspiracy theorist like you sir. Phone Post 3.0

Took a dive??? seriously? she got the hip toss from hell and 12 undefended punches to the gate!! hardly taking a dive :)

Master Bater -
PowdercoatKing - 

Took a dive??? seriously? she got the hip toss from hell and 12 undefended punches to the gate!! hardly taking a dive :)
Yeah some real superhuman shit like somebody else not defending themselves. It's whatever. If you think Rousey is some superbionic human being keep thinking that. Phone Post 3.0

12 undefended punches? Why weren't they defended? Phone Post 3.0

I gotta admit, I wouldn't be surprised to hear someone come out of the woodwork 15-20 years from now telling us the UFC asked them to take a dive. Phone Post 3.0

PowdercoatKing - 12 undefended punches? Why weren't they defended? Phone Post 3.0

because her arms were pretty much trapped under Honda's body in the Kesa (headlock)....

Ronda makes her opponents look ordinary, it's just crazy how she went from a one trick pony to this phenomenal multi-faceted beast overnight. She is a rare human being or somethings off. Phone Post 3.0