If Cat were to beat Ronda?

Hope this main event is not off, due to drugstesting

her striking still sucks IMO but the clips she puts out are proabbaly putting other ideas into peoples heads, and it just distracts a little from her "one trick" by letting them think she has more skills lately, but she always goes back to the Judo..

Smellde Gluve - The fallout would be a massive smile on my face. Phone Post 3.0
This. It would keep me in a good mood for days. Phone Post 3.0

Master Bater - her striking still sucks IMO but the clips she puts out are proabbaly putting other ideas into peoples heads, and it just distracts a little from her "one trick" by letting them think she has more skills lately, but she always goes back to the Judo..
I was a Ronda fan back in Strikeforce. I hate the way the UFC markets her. I want to see her in a dog fight. These 15-30 second squash matches to make her look like some hybrid half machine rub me the wrong way. She is phenomenal in judo but you can't tell me that there isn't somebody that could last more than a round or two with her, she's human. Phone Post 3.0

She was getting tagged by Meisha and Meisha's striking sucks. But the last two fights looked "off" because of how uncompetitive they were. Phone Post 3.0

Morpheus1976 - Hope this main event is not off, due to drugstesting
I'd imagine Holm would move to Main Event if that were the case. Phone Post 3.0

PowdercoatKing - 
Master Bater - her striking still sucks IMO but the clips she puts out are proabbaly putting other ideas into peoples heads, and it just distracts a little from her "one trick" by letting them think she has more skills lately, but she always goes back to the Judo..
I was a Ronda fan back in Strikeforce. I hate the way the UFC markets her. I want to see her in a dog fight. These 15-30 second squash matches to make her look like some hybrid half machine rub me the wrong way. She is phenomenal in judo but you can't tell me that there isn't somebody that could last more than a round or two with her, she's human. Phone Post 3.0

Tate went 3 rounds - well 2.5

I had a weird dream the other day. Ronda was just all of a sudden not the champ any more. It was messed up Phone Post 3.0