If chael went to ESPN?

Would u guys be pissed? We all know that espn covers mma to a minor degree but its usually a side topic.

Anyone think think this would be a good idea assuming that fox didnt give chael a definitive return date? Phone Post 3.0

He used to be on ESPN. He was on MMA Live at like 1 in the morning lol Phone Post 3.0

Ohman a MMA fan - He used to be on ESPN. He was on MMA Live at like 1 in the morning lol Phone Post 3.0
I know that Phone Post 3.0

Well Dana always says that ESPN can be slimy, so I could see them signing Chael and put him in some kind of conspiracy role or something Phone Post 3.0

It will never happen. Chael is 100% better than ever mma broadcaster combined. Phone Post 3.0

Chael will do the family thing for 6 months and be back on Fox. He will get more gigs and make more money long term if he waits a few months to go back to Fox. Phone Post 3.0

Fox will wait until he and his wife have their baby (I believe she is pregnant) then they can put a nice picture up of them with their child.

Chael will say something along the lines of, "And this is the reason why I was taking those medications. I needed to in order have this beautiful child with my wife and start raising a family."

They will conveniently not discuss the other drugs found in his system, such as HGH and EPO, which are nothing but performance enhancers. That will be swept under the rug.

And Chael will be back. And I will look forward to it, because he is extremely entertaining.

I wouldn't care Phone Post 3.0

Theres 7 figure offers for chael at espn Phone Post 3.0

chael is gonna be back on fox by the end of the year. dana loves him and once people stop talking about his failed drug test, they'll quietly bring him back and act like nothing happened.

yellow's alphamalesouth - Theres 7 figure offers for chael at espn Phone Post 3.0
I heard it was eleventy billion Phone Post 3.0

SchuabisCREtarded - let's all let chael live his life and enjoy him competing in Metamoris in a few weeks

I can assure you guys Chael is very well off and doesn't need to work again if he doesn't want to. Of course he wants to work and has a strong work ethic, but don't limit him to just the TV thing there are lots of avenues for him to pursue.

are you his accountant?