IF Chandler signs with the UFC...

Who would you like to see him fight the most?

and what are the USADA rules? Can he sign and fight right away or does he have a certain amount of time in the testing pool before he can fight?

Olivera or  Felder first

3 Likes

Give him Dustin Poirier since he won’t be fighting Tony 

1 Like

Felder would be a perfect first fight 

I’m assuming he is still in the 3 month exclusive negotiating with Bellator?

I think if you leave UFC and come back there is a 6 month testing protocol. For new fighters coming into UFC I think its 2 months of USADA? I could be wrong. He could also be using the 3 month negotiation period with bellator to get clean.

If he signs with UFC, his body will look way different than it ever has with bellator. He will say “Focused on Cardio” is the reason for muscle loss

Don J - I'm assuming he is still in the 3 month exclusive negotiating with Bellator?

I think if you leave UFC and come back there is a 6 month testing protocol. For new fighters coming into UFC I think its 2 months of USADA? I could be wrong. He could also be using the 3 month negotiation period with bellator to get clean.

If he signs with UFC, his body will look way different than it ever has with bellator. He will say “Focused on Cardio” is the reason for muscle loss

It’ll be interesting to see 

Don J - I'm assuming he is still in the 3 month exclusive negotiating with Bellator?

You could be right but that wouldn’t explain last minute replacements like a fighter making there debut with a week or 2 notice?

BDW_1983 -

You could be right but that wouldn’t explain last minute replacements like a fighter making there debut with a week or 2 notice?

Yeah that’s what I was thinking. Like the guys on contender series who get contracts fight relatively quickly, and the prospect the UFC pulled out of Europe to fight Chimaev with like a weeks notice, as far as I know he wasn’t already signed. So new fighters may be able to fight right away?

Also would love to see him fight any of the guys mentioned…Hooker would be my first choice though. 

I’d give him the biggest name available when he signs. 

He wont sign imo. He's more valuable to Bellator and the UFC is probably going to make him some ridiculous offer that Bellator is forced to match 

I’d have to call and ask but believe new fighters who were never previously under UFC banner during USADA is no waiting period and those who come back who were previously part of USADA have 4 or 6 months. 

Oliveria all day baby.

I'm betting Felder is retiring - based only on comments he made on contender series. 

Tony Ferguson 

If he signs it’s a money grab at end of his career (I don’t blame him one bit) because once he can pass usada, he won’t be be near the same fighter. I don’t think he impresses much in the ufc at this point but I could be wrongÂ