if Condit wins, does GSP still fight Diaz next?

GSP already made it clear he'd rather fight Diaz over Condit, that why the main event of the PPV on Feb 2nd was changed in the first place.

But does GSP still face Nick next if Condit is the title holder? I say no. GSP should fight for the belt, he can face Diaz later imo.

Jack Skellington -  GSP already made it clear he'd rather fight Diaz over Condit, that why the main event of the PPV on Feb 2nd was changed in the first place.

But does GSP still face Nick next if Condit is the title holder? I say no. GSP should fight for the belt, he can face Diaz later imo.

I'll answer this in Spanish.....

No! Phone Post

Its an interim title fight...the winner has to fight GSP to unify the belt...how would diaz fight GSP if he loses?

derp

Gsp hasn't been stripped of the title. Phone Post

Jack Skellington -  GSP already made it clear he'd rather fight Diaz over Condit, that why the main event of the PPV on Feb 2nd was changed in the first place.

This question isn't as dumb as I originally thought.
When there was a HW interim belt, didn't they give Brock a shot at the real title first and then they unified it at UFC 100.

Of course not, how could they sell that fight?

sounds like strikeforce imo.

looks like I was right, GSP wants DIaz first

wow

Jack Skellington -  looks like I was right, GSP wants DIaz first

wow

But he won't do it as champion. Phone Post

theinfamousjmo - 
Jack Skellington -  looks like I was right, GSP wants DIaz first

wow
But he won't do it as champion. Phone Post

irregardless ....

Jack Skellington -   I say no.