If Conor doesn’t take the fight Nate Diaz will.

if Conor doesnt fight the winner of Khabib/fergy, Nate Diaz most likely will.

Leverage is a dangerous thing and ufc has most of it.

Thursday night lesson for you cuntrockets from uncle LOGIC.

Stay tuned until the end of 2018 for further details…

So being inactive and coming off of a loss means Nate deserves a title shot? The UFC belts really mean nothing any more.

So Nate is the UFC’s leverage....lmfao sounds like a sure thing 

MMALOGIC - 

what leverage, how are they going to make him fight?

StrikingMMA - So being inactive and coming off of a loss means Nate deserves a title shot? The UFC belts really mean nothing any more.

It's not about what anyone "deserves". It's about whats good for business and making money. 

Your saying UFC has leverage against Conor? Get fucked my friend.

Conor is a sure thing 1 million PPV seller; while UFC is treading water with sub 200k shit ppv's.

Both are in the buisness of making money, and will come to an agreement if and when the numbers match. 

They need draws bad. Nate moves the needle. Not as much without Connor, but a Diaz fight will do better than the shit shows they’ve been having as far as viewership. 

UFC has absolutely NO leverage against either one of those individuals. You are the most powerful when you are willing to walk away rich and happy. The only time the UFC will EVER have leverage over McGregor or Diaz again is if the UFC has something they need. I don’t think either guy NEEDS any more money or brain trauma.

Every shitty PPV that happens gives Conor significantly more leverage.

Nick Diaz still GOAT - 
MMALOGIC - 

what leverage, how are they going to make him fight?

This…Conor would love for Nate to fight the winner. That way one of Khabib/Tony are eliminated and then if the winner fights Nate, another is. If these guys just keep beating each other, Conor can keep ducking them by sayin “well he just lost so I’m not fighting him.”

For fucks sakes he and his fans don’t think 10+ win streaks are good enough and that’s why Khabib and Tony need to fight to get a “clear cut contender”

I, for one, simply do not appreciate being called a cuntrocket. OP needs some mandatory sensitivity training.

It's sad when people vastly overestimate their intelligence.

MMALOGIC -

leverage over someone with 'fuck you money' and 'fuck you popularity'?

choadler -

I, for one, simply do not appreciate being called a cuntrocket. OP needs some mandatory sensitivity training.

Lol

I've never been called a Cuntrocket before.

I kind of like it!

Archimedes couldn't get leverage on a 29-year-old with $100MM in the bank.

As Floyd would say, child please.

well, there's always the Fertitta family/Irish gangster that Conor punched (or whatever that was a few months back) kind of leverage...

What kind of faggot shill is this MMALOGIC guy? What is his agenda to post something that he knows everyone will disagree with him and then end his post calling us cuntrockets?

Wooooow! The UFC leveraging Nate Diaz against Conor???

How is that even possible??

Conor has fuck you for life money. OP is a true fucking idiot if he thinks there’s anything the UFC can do to press McGregor in any way whatsoever. He’s orbiting above all of that nonsense.

Go ahead and make Diaz vs whoever...and lose millions in potential revenue marketing a guy WHOSE ONLY VALUE is based on his connection to McGregor, like it or not. 

OP is full of shit. When Conor comes back the UFC will roll out the parade, and you know it. All this tough talk is absolute bullshit.