If cost is no object, what is the best brand of cotton socks and underwear?

32 degrees makes incredible underwear and socks… Their socks are the best value out there. They are on par with my Bombas

2 Likes

I got a few pairs of thin merino wool socks off of Amazon definitely a step above any cotton socks I’ve had. More expensive but my feet don’t smell like death after a long day at work.

3 Likes
3 Likes

They wear warm when its cold and wear cool when its hot.
If they get wet while you wear them they dry out fast instead of becoming a wet ankle weight.
You can wear them wet without wrecking your feet.
Low/no odor

All around just a much better option than cotton.

When i go camping/ hiking i will wear the same pair of darn tough wool socks for like a week no problem .

2 Likes

Deluth Trading Company ball room underwear.

You’re welcome.

1 Like

So all the same stuff as merino. Definitely way better than cotton in every way, except a chick will look better in bright white socks than wool.

One season as a lifty we ALL got two pairs of thorlos for free.

Talk about making it!

Feeling Cool Gene Wilder GIF by Laff

1 Like

The best have elastine in it or are made of bamboo, fren

1 Like

They are warmer and softer.

1 Like

Paging Zned

Probably argyle

darn tough are merino wool. Life time warrenty.

2 Likes

I think darn tough are a blend. Although i have used their warranty. A no bs warranty.

1 Like

David Archie bamboo briefs. Fucking love em

1 Like
1 Like

When you say bamboo do you mean rayon?

Nope… Don’t get the cheap stuff…

Unfortunately though, bamboo doesn’t last very long, it starts falling apart quickly

1 Like

I wonder if department stores in shit hole cities lock socks up behind security glass

I like Jockey. Works well for my farts and my sweaty balls.

Saxx underwear are the best I’ve had by far and I’ve tried about 40-50 different brands lol. I like gold toe for cotton socks and smart wool for winter socks.

2 Likes

I bought some of these, they look good, but pricey.
Mack Weldon