if fedor criticized barnett's performance

logic:
Noun
1. the branch of philosophy that analyses the patterns of reasoning
2. a particular system of reasoning
3. reasoned thought or argument, as distinguished from irrationality
4. the interdependence of a series of events or facts

If anybody else knows of a different definition for 'logic', maybe in a different context, please feel free to enlighten me.

so, are you saying that word problems are not solved with the above definitions?

oh and if you want more definitions, try google with "define: logic"

I refer you back to my earlier quotation of Wittgenstein:

"Propositions cannot represent logical form: it is mirrored in them. What finds its reflection in language, language cannot represent. What expresses itself in language, we cannot express by means of language"

'Word problems' as they are commonly known, do nothing other than propose, in prose form, mathematical calculations to be considered.

so, your answer is no they can't?

ok, lol

problems are never solved by reasoning

such a fool am i

If Power Paw criticized BlueFlamer's performance do you think anybody else on this site would give a fuck?

I have no idea whats going on

BlueFlamer - I refer you back to my earlier quotation of Wittgenstein:

"Propositions cannot represent logical form: it is mirrored in them. What finds its reflection in language, language cannot represent. What expresses itself in language, we cannot express by means of language"

'Word problems' as they are commonly known, do nothing other than propose, in prose form, mathematical calculations to be considered.

Wittgenstein was a beery swine who was just as sloshed as Schlegel.

1. fedor would only comment if he thought it was relevant, not in an attempt to discredit a non UFC fighter.

2. Josh would probably consider comments made by Fedor, as his opinion is relevant, whereas who the fuck is Florian?

You could always solve the problem for what time intervals would the second train have to leave in order to meet the first train and thence find the position coordinate at the point of the meeting as a function of time. Problem solved. We now know if and where the trains meet for any times of departure specified. This of course assumes the two trains are on the same track and moving towards the other city, neither of which is specified.

That wasn't a thumb down, he was just checking the time.

if fedor said anything good positive negative whatever... you listen

josh would use it to hype a fight with fedor

everyone wants a shot at the best guy

and josh did confront aleks face to face about "ducking him"

Misedukatd - 
BlueFlamer - I refer you back to my earlier quotation of Wittgenstein:

Wittgenstein was a beery swine who was just as sloshed as Schlegel.

It's good to know that some people still know the classics! Haven't heard the song in years.

Probably not because Fedor has achieved more in his career till now than Kenny will ever achieve. Im sure Barnett respects Fedor much more than he respects some reality show fighter. 

I don't think there's anyone out there who thinks Kenny is still just a reality show fighter. He's as legit as anyone in the sport.

thefaint - I don't think there's anyone out there who thinks Kenny is still just a reality show fighter. He's as legit as anyone in the sport.

Agreed, but its still premature for him to be criticizing any fighters that have been top 10 for years.