If Fedor gets KO'd

He will probably never fight in the UFC.  IF Rogers takes him out, it will only lessen his value and Dana won't be willing to offer what he once offered.  Fedor and his management probably will not accept what Dana offers after a KO loss on national tv.  Hopefully Fedor has no problem with Rogers for this idea only.  

What do you guys think?

I agree...

Let's hope that don't happen, it would be a shame IMO

Yes Fedor by sub, unless he accidentally KO's Rogers before taking him down.

Fedor to quick for Rogers, ends by hard right hand :35 into the first.

ChicagoTom -  He will probably never fight in the UFC.  IF Rogers takes him out, it will only lessen his value and Dana won't be willing to offer what he once offered.  Fedor and his management probably will not accept what Dana offers after a KO loss on national tv.  Hopefully Fedor has no problem with Rogers for this idea only.  

What do you guys think?

Good point. But i think we all knew this already.

LOL I hope Fedor never fights for Dana White, I'm dead serious. His people have contacted Brock's people about an unsanctioned 'sparring match'...

DEATH CLUTCH MAKE IT HAPPEN!!!1ONE

The internet reaction would be so incredibly entertaining. Part of me wants to think it would be a real shame if he lost, and to a certain degree, it would be. But there's a great deal at risk with him dicking around and taking fights like this. His management is just terrible - there's no way he should be fucking around with a fight like this. There's way too much to lose and very little to be gained from a victory. They're playing with fire.

He either needs to call it a career, fight freakshows in Japan or take a shot at the UFC. Nothing else really makes sense from my vantage point.

He's going to win, Tom.

ChicagoTom - 

What do you guys think?

I hope I get to see Rogers beat Fedor on CBS just for the hell of it

Agree with you, unless Fedor is willing to accept a lot less, and that's why i think he have little to gain in this fight and a lot to lose. Brett can KO anyone if he can connect.
BUT... Fedor will probably win at 1st or 2nd round at most.

it's a possibility but a low percentage

fedor has been in the ring with ko artists who are much bigger than him and come out on top

it's nothing he hasn't seen before

MuchRespec' -  His people have contacted Brock's people about an unsanctioned 'sparring match'...

DEATH CLUTCH MAKE IT HAPPEN!!!1ONE
Yeah, that's definitely what the two best heavyweights in the world should do - turn down millions of dollars and hurt one another and risk their careers for nothing. 

Despite all we've seen, I can't imagine anyone has that poor of management to seriously pursue that. 

Two fighters trying to do it is one thing, someone's "people" trying to set it up = that fighter needing to get new "people"

Fire and brimstone coming down from the skies! Rivers and seas boiling!

Forty years of darkness! Earthquakes, volcanoes...

The dead rising from the grave!

Human sacrifice, dogs and cats living together... mass hysteria!

fedor will have to go through TUF to get into the UFC

He might fight in the UFC but just not under ridiculous conditions, as Vadim and Co. will have very little bargaining power. Dana will go after Rogers instead.

If he gets flashed KO'd
so what only the nuthuggers would be doing sepeku
everybody else would say "wow" and eagerly await his comeback

I actually think if Fedor loses to Rogers, it'll give the UFC more leverage in their negotiations if they still choose to go after Fedor.  Fedor's main selling point is that he's arguably MMA's top p4p fighter and #1 HW in the world, that in itself allows Vadim and M-1 to wield substantial power in getting what Fedor wants.  A lot of that goes away if Fedor loses IMO.

Fedor will get KO'd.

if fedor gets ko'd it will be really hard to log in her as everyone in wrold will be posting at same time