If Fedor signed with UFC

Who here would be okay with an immediate title shot or a rematch with Arlovski?

With all Fedor has done in his career, I can't say I'd mind. Phone Post 3.0

Avenge his losses, not fight fighters he has beaten!

Immediate title shot? Hell no.

I might be okay with him getting Arlovski first, but only since Arlovski requested it.

A more logical first opponent would be Cro Cop or maybe Big Foot (if the latter beats Palelei).

Give that man a title shot Phone Post 3.0

Yeah, I get both sides of the argument, but if Fedor is back and he's in the UFC, give him a title shot. I'll buy it. Don't sleep on Fedo E.

FatsMcGee - Yeah, I get both sides of the argument, but if Fedor is back and he's in the UFC, give him a title shot. I'll buy it. Don't sleep on Fedo E.
I feel like he'd deserve one just based off his name, what he's accomplished, and how historic it'd be. Lots of blokes have been given shots for much less. Phone Post 3.0

Immediate title shot wouldn't be the way to go. Warm-up fight to test where he's at. Mir, Arlovski, Cro Cop or Bigfoot Phone Post 3.0

I will only be upset if he comes back and loses to anybody. I'll be really upset. Phone Post 3.0

I think he's a big enough name to command Werdum right away but id be happier for him to earn his way back up with a fight vs Mir or Hunt. Phone Post 3.0

Him being "retired" fr these past few years would just hurt him if he got a title shot right off the bat. I say let him get at least one or two fights down prior.
I'd actually love to see Brock come back just for that fight. It will even the playing ground since both have been away for a few years now. Its also been a dream fight for alot of fans.
To be fair tho, Brock will never come back, especially with his new WWE contract. It would be nice to see him avenge his losses but if you look at it the only one that is even relevant is Werdum, Hendo is off the TRT now and only looks good against gate keeper fighters these days and BigFoot doesn't even deserve the attention for a huge fight like that. I'd say, give Fedor Mir or The Reem. I'd be happy with either one. Hell I noticed someone had said Cro-Cop previously.. I think that's a damn good idea as well. Phone Post 3.0

title shot against Werdum. Or anyone he lost to. OR a match with Cain.

I am not interested in him fighting anyone he has already beaten like Arlovski. Fedor has nothing to gain and everything to lose by fighting him agian.

Dana would be too scared to have this man he fought against all these years to have him fight the champ on his first fight. Fedor is still too dangerous Phone Post 3.0

First fight Overeem end of 2015.. although this fight should of happened in 2010. This fight still intrigues me.if he wins then

Arlovski rematch and since he's top 5 now would be a good fight to move Fedor back up in the rankings and give Arlovski a chance to redeem himself from the flying knee.

3rd right if he beats Arlovski late 2016 against Werdum if he's champ or not champ for the rematch.

Hopefully he signs with UFC.. Phone Post 3.0

omlet de fromage - Dana would be too scared to have this man he fought against all these years to have him fight the champ on his first fight. Fedor is still too dangerous Phone Post 3.0

Nothing to do with Fedor not having fought in years while being unmarketable outside of the hardcore crowd....

Wouldn't mind seeing a Hendo rematch Phone Post 3.0

Chromium -

Immediate title shot? Hell no.

I might be okay with him getting Arlovski first, but only since Arlovski requested it.

A more logical first opponent would be Cro Cop or maybe Big Foot (if the latter beats Palelei).

This.
First off, cro cop rematch would be good, and it would be interesting to see if he can beat bigfoot this time around.

Instant title shot?... Hell no, i feel that's setting him up for failure.
Arlovski has been on a tear, plus Fedor knocked him the fuck out the first time.

If Fedor gets signed to ufc, i want him to at least be given a fighting chance.

No matter how great you are, 3 or 4 years off will fuck your game up.
At least give him a tune up fight or 2..
They said he wants a top 10 opponent, give him someone between 7 and maybe 12 imo, for his first fight at least.

I'd rather see him given every chance to succeed rather then thrown right to the wolves like he never left and have him re retire after one fight Phone Post 3.0

Won't happen but holy shit would I love to see him fight cro cop Phone Post 3.0

TheEmperorRises - Immediate title shot wouldn't be the way to go. Warm-up fight to test where he's at. Mir, Arlovski, Cro Cop or Bigfoot Phone Post 3.0
This no reason for the ufc to pay as much as they would have to just get him there and no reason to just throw him to the wolves after like 3 years out of competition Phone Post 3.0

Funny, I answered this question as in, do I think he is deserving of a title shot, and I think he is. But most people don't want him to have one, because they are afraid he will lose. Phone Post 3.0

TheMessiah - First fight Overeem end of 2015.. although this fight should of happened in 2010. This fight still intrigues me.if he wins then

Arlovski rematch and since he's top 5 now would be a good fight to move Fedor back up in the rankings and give Arlovski a chance to redeem himself from the flying knee.

3rd right if he beats Arlovski late 2016 against Werdum if he's champ or not champ for the rematch.

Hopefully he signs with UFC.. Phone Post 3.0

Most excellent Theophilus,

Thou reasoning is extraordinarily commendable. I accommodate thee for I am in agreement with thee and thine terrible words.

if I were at liberty I would promote the rank of thine numeral authority and popularity.