If Fedor signed with UFC

colubrid1 - title shot against Werdum. Or anyone he lost to. OR a match with Cain.

I am not interested in him fighting anyone he has already beaten like Arlovski. Fedor has nothing to gain and everything to lose by fighting him agian.

This. Phone Post 3.0

He can avenge bigfoot and hendo fights very easy, both off trt now. Phone Post 3.0

Title shot sounds like a terrible idea. He hasn't fought in 3 years, his last win was against Pedro Rizzo. No offense to Rizzo, dude was a killer in his prime, but he is a shot fighter.

The last Marquee win Fedor had was in 2009, over Arlovski. He got beat by Henderson, Bigfoot, Werdum and beat less than stellar comp in Rogers, Monson, Ishii, and the aforementioned Rizzo.

I fucking Love Fedor, but Im also realistic. He's not going to be the same destroyer of souls as he was in his prime/near prime. Him fighting guys that are at the top of their game just doesn't seem wise for a comeback fight. Give him a nostalgia fight to begin with it, and see what he has left.

Fedor vs. Cro Cop, Big Nog, Mir, maybe Barnett. If he demolishes them, then take a step up. I hope to hell he signs with the UFC. I really dont want to see him in Bellator, fighting the Kongo's and Lashleys. No offense to those guys, but their HW division is sub-par to say the least.

As said, the last significant fight he won was 6 years ago. He didn't retire on top. He doesn't deserve an immediate title shot.

I like the idea of fighting cro cop, nog, or barnett to see how his skillset compares to those comparable aging fighters at this time. Otherwise I like bigfoot or someone is the latter part of the top 10.

No Bellator thanks, and especially no fights with a starstruck russian heavyweight in M1.

notsobigmike - I like Khabib's idea-

Return with a rematch against Bigfoot.

Headline a Russian card against Hendo

Fight for the title against Werdum (assuming he's still champ at that point).

That would just be the most incredible story in all of fight sport!

colubrid1 - title shot against Werdum. Or anyone he lost to. OR a match with Cain.

I am not interested in him fighting anyone he has already beaten like Arlovski. Fedor has nothing to gain and everything to lose by fighting him agian.

This. The man deserves it, and probably not sign to the UFC without this included in the contract. Phone Post 3.0

No interest in Bigfoot and Hendo rematches. Both are not relevant to the HW division.

There are so many good new fights for him. Mir, Overeem, Cain, JDS, Stipe.

Werdum rematch is obviously huge if he keeps the title and Fedor beats a couple of those other guys.

It likely doesn't matter anyways as the odds he goes to the UFC are so low. Phone Post 3.0

You guys are missing the boat. The obvious path for Fedor to the UFC's elite would be through the Ultimate Fighter.

Put him in there and see how things play out. Depending on the results will determine his UFC debut. Hype it, build it, promote the hell out of it and watch the ratings soar. If they could get Kimbo from Bellator and throw him in there with Fedor, that would be best case scenario. Either way, run him through TUF, see how it plays out and then proceed from there.

Fedor to TUF is the obvious business play here.

His first fight needs to be Cro Cop and you guys know it Phone Post 3.0

I really feel like a Hendo rematch is unnecessary as is Bigfoot. A Mir or Arlovski fight off the bat really moves my needle. Phone Post 3.0

He's human, and he needs a warm up fight, or two, or three. Phone Post 3.0

SE555 -

Just wait til the emelianenko Reebok sweater Phone Post 3.0

I'd imagine Dana will try and give him the worst match up possible to try and make it look like he was never among the elite HWs. Similar to the treatment Alvarez/Lombard got. Phone Post 3.0

I'm a huge Fedor fan, but its absurd to give him a title shot at this point. He's been out of the fight game for years, he went out on a 3 fight win streak against washed up fighters after losing to competition he was favored to win against. Get at least one top ten win before being gifted a shot. Had he retired winning even 2 of those 3 fights, I'd be more willing to be for it, but I think guys like Rothwell, AA, and Stipe are far more deserving than Fedor. That'd be a slap in the face to those guys and AA and Rothwell aren't exactly young either. Phone Post 3.0

If the UFC signs Fedor I'm done with them. You know Dana will give him more cans to open so he can build him back up. It will be PRIDE all over again with him beating one decent fighter and 4 bums every year and everyone thinking that's awesome.

Fedor has gotten wreckt in his last 3 fights in the US. He can't juice here and is nowhere near the top 20 if he isn't in Japan or Russia. Seriously what has he done in the US other than landing a hail mary on Arlovski while he was getting a beating? This shit is ridiculous.

Fedor vs Cain would give us a super fight and also a number 1 contender for Werdum.

Rematch especially against bigfoot or Hendo just don't do it for me as both have been on a pretty big decline over the last few years Phone Post 3.0

Poopyface TomatoNose - Who here would be okay with an immediate title shot or a rematch with Arlovski?

With all Fedor has done in his career, I can't say I'd mind. Phone Post 3.0

he has done nothing in ufc, thats what matters

SAR1 - If the UFC signs Fedor I'm done with them. You know Dana will give him more cans to open so he can build him back up. It will be PRIDE all over again with him beating one decent fighter and 4 bums every year and everyone thinking that's awesome.

Fedor has gotten wreckt in his last 3 fights in the US. He can't juice here and is nowhere near the top 20 if he isn't in Japan or Russia. Seriously what has he done in the US other than landing a hail mary on Arlovski while he was getting a beating? This shit is ridiculous.

He also beat Timmay! Granted, 55 year old Ray Mercer also beat Big Tim inside of 10 seconds.

Bigfoot silva rematch would be awesomeness imo Phone Post 3.0

Barnett Phone Post 3.0