If Florian loses, who is next for Aldo?

Chad Money Mendes is the only option, but is there even anyone else worthy? Or is 155 lurking around the corner? Phone Post

Mendes, and if he wrestlefucks Aldo to a decision to steal that belt I'll be crushed.

Mendes without a doubt unless he looses his next fight (which I would be surprised to see happen). I don't think anyone is taking the belt from a healthy on point Jose Aldo for a very long time though. Phone Post

I don't know about Aldo, but if Florian loses he will cut to Bantamweight and challenge Dominck Cruz for the title.

HighFreq - I don't know about Aldo, but if Florian loses he will cut to Bantamweight and challenge Dominck Cruz for the title.

Lol, and then make a title run in the new flyweight division Phone Post

I like that you answered your own question with the literal first words of your post.

Grendelplata -
HighFreq - I don't know about Aldo, but if Florian loses he will cut to Bantamweight and challenge Dominck Cruz for the title.

And then dominate the future strawweight division Phone Post

chuckles1 - 
Grendelplata -

I heard he was considering a sex change to make a run at Coenen.

Mir told Beiber he should ask Dana for a title shot. Phone Post

jjj2121 -
chuckles1 - 
Grendelplata -

The new Kandy Florian ducking Cyborg? Phone Post

After Florian and Mendes, the LW division is what's next for Aldo.

Captain Erica - 
jjj2121 -
chuckles1 - 
Grendelplata -

The new Kandy Florian ducking Cyborg? Phone Post

Kandy not ducking, cutting weight just comes natural to her.

Chris Power
1 hour ago
I like that you answered your own question with the literal first words of your post. Phone Post

Dont forget about the newest FW signing.

who knows, by then maybe they will get some fresh fw's its a smaller division, so the title road is shorter.

If they both win their next fights, maybe Mendes/Hioki for number 1 contender? Aldo isn't going anywhere yet. Phone Post

after mendez you have hioki in the mix. Then you have tyson griffin if he keeps winning.

Aldo has plenty of challengers for at least the next year. Homnick should get one more shot if he can pull some wins together and then id like to see homnick drop.

Florian isnt done at BW if he loses. You get 2 shots at a title and then you're done. If Florian loses again on his way back to a title shot after losing to aldo the first time then yeah he's essentially done.

Before everyone was saying aldo needs to jump to LW... nope. LW's are jumping down to him. He isnt going anywhere.

If Edgar cant hold onto the LW belt he's gonna jump down. IF Clay loses again he's gonna jump down.

Oliviera could jump down.

Melendez has fought at 145 before.

Donald Cerrone was planning on jumping down.

The 145lb division is gonna be stacked in a year.

Then what will happen is the guys who are able and are fighting at 145 now will jump down to 135 like homnick,etc...

Aldo doesnt need to go anywhere... everyone will be coming to him.

Hioki and Mendes are the answer...

Then you also have the Answer dropping to FW if Maynard smokes him somehow... :-)

Aldo does not need to move to LW anymore. FW is perfect for him, and the contenders are making thier way up.

MMALOGIC - after mendez you have hioki in the mix. Then you have tyson griffin if he keeps winning.

Aldo has plenty of challengers for at least the next year. Homnick should get one more shot if he can pull some wins together and then id like to see homnick drop.

Florian isnt done at BW if he loses. You get 2 shots at a title and then you're done. If Florian loses again on his way back to a title shot after losing to aldo the first time then yeah he's essentially done.

Before everyone was saying aldo needs to jump to LW... nope. LW's are jumping down to him. He isnt going anywhere.

If Edgar cant hold onto the LW belt he's gonna jump down. IF Clay loses again he's gonna jump down.

Oliviera could jump down.

Melendez has fought at 145 before.

Donald Cerrone was planning on jumping down.

The 145lb division is gonna be stacked in a year.

Then what will happen is the guys who are able and are fighting at 145 now will jump down to 135 like homnick,etc...

Aldo doesnt need to go anywhere... everyone will be coming to him.

+1246515123

Well done!

Mendez has a great chance to best Aldo, and as far as wrestle fucking.. i think chad has a pretty active GNP game, he drops some bombs for a little guy.