If Georges is such a "martial artist"

Then why wouldn't he step up and fight Silva? And don't give that bullshit about size. He's a great athlete, a smart businessman, an acute MMA competitor. But if he were a real "martial artist" he would take the Silva fight, right after he decisions Johny and after Anderson finished Weidman. Phone Post 3.0

Fuck you pipsquek

If he were a real martial artist, he'd fight a rhinoceros. Don't give me that bull shit about size.

What is a 'real' martial artist? Phone Post 3.0

If he were a real martial artist, he'd fight a giraffe. Don't give me that bull shit about size.

Can you imagine BJ Penn turning down that fight?

The biggest fight of out lifetime isn't going to happen because Georges thinks Silva is too big. Phone Post 3.0

The thing about being on the receiving end of GSP fanboy nuthugger hate is, you don't give a fuck. Because they're a bunch nut-hugging fanboys. Phone Post 3.0

If he were a real martial artist, he'd fight a Cain Velasquez. Don't give me that bull shit about size.

If he were a real martial artist, he'd fight a liger. Dont give me that bullshit about size Phone Post 3.0

If he were a real martial artist, he'd fight an army of robots. Don't give me that bull shit about artificial intelligence. Phone Post 3.0

They don't get much more real than a guy that fights with honour,represents the sport well, trained in many different styles and has pretty much cleared out his division.

Theres no nut hugging thats just fact.

GSP wanted to fight in his weight division and leave a legacy at that weightclass, he had nothing to gain by beating Silva. Phone Post 3.0

Nothing to gain by beating the greatest mixed martial artist of all time? Phone Post 3.0

'Real martial artists', in the old-school TMA sense, don't fight for money or glory. If you really want to play the 'real martial artist' game, then NOBODY in MMA is a 'real martial artist'.

GSP is the epitome of a true martial artist. Respect, discipline, honor.

Him backtracking on moving up to MW doesnt make him any less of a true martial artist to me. Its business and people can change thier goals in MMA if they want to.

It was frustrating as FUCK as a fan that he changed his tune, but it is what it is. Phone Post

It broke my heart that Mayweather-Pac didn't happen when they were the 2 best. That the 2 best in the same organization with the same promoter couldn't get GSP-Silva done is a disgrace. Phone Post 3.0

But maybe that's on Dana. Phone Post 3.0

iShatswhenWeidmanBassoondSilva -

I don't get it. Oh! You mean I'm gay! Ha ha ha ha! Phone Post 3.0

If he were a real martial artist, he would fight a blue whale. Dont give me that bullshit about size. Phone Post 3.0

Let the hate flow through you Phone Post 3.0