If Gilbert loses...

He's gonna cry. And I'll feel bad cause he's a nice guy who deserves a title, but might just not be good enough.

Cool story Phone Post 3.0

Odds on gilbert crying in the octagon?

Do go on, OP. Phone Post 3.0

this is his last chance (srs)

insomnia -

Vegas betting odds are at -240 Phone Post 3.0

LOL at Ufc. Golbert is good but in the past 3 years he has a split decision win over Thomson and a decision win over Diego. That apparently equals 2 title shots.

If Gil loses, Nate Diaz will shit talk Pettis on Twitter telling him he ran the whole fight. Phone Post 3.0

Pettis/Diaz Twitter exchange catches a lot of buzz. If Diaz beats RDA he gets the title shot in May. Phone Post 3.0

Actually I think Gil has his head cemented in reality... I dont see him breaking down . Now, Hendrix... he'll lose it completely and we'll never hear the end of it.

hendofanforlife - 

actually his masvidal fight was within three years. and to be fair he won like 8 strikeforce championship fights in a row to secure his title shot when the companies merged. Now only beating Diego and immediately getting a title shot was because of him shopping bellator. he was guaranteed certain things and most likely an immediate shot, Tuf and his news gig. 

If he loses tonight, he will have won 8 fights in 7 years, and a majority of them would not be considered stellar competition. Kawajiri is his only finish in over 5 years. Like I said, he is good but it's not like he's tearing up the LW division. And his 5 figjt championship streak (not 8) wasn really over top guys either.

Mirko Troll Cop -
insomnia -

Vegas betting odds are at -240 Phone Post 3.0
U guys are hilarious Phone Post 3.0

OP should try and get some sleep

Rory Is My Brother - Pettis/Diaz Twitter exchange catches a lot of buzz. If Diaz beats RDA he gets the title shot in May. Phone Post 3.0

Nate got 100% embarassed by Bendo in every aspect of fighting and then got KTFO by Josh Thomson. He beat Maynard; if he beats RDA he should damn sure not get a title shot yet. He should at least have to rematch Cowboy or something.