If Gina can't fight.....

Make her a ring card girl. She can get both Brittney and Arianys pay. I'm tired of looking at those fake, plastic whores.

Just a thought, maybe others agree?

If that's something you are into I'm sure it can be suggested.

Gina spends Brittney and Arianys pay on shoes and purses every week. She wouldn't even get out of bed for that kind of money.

Would love to see her sexyness parading around in short shorts again though. I remember how hot that is!

For those who don't remember or didn't get to experience it...OBSERVE!

Click this pic to make it bigger.

Like I said.

Get her to host Unleashed Phone Post 3.0

We just need more of her. Don't get me wrong, Meisha and Rousey aren't bad looking but they don't compare to Gina nor do any of the other ring girls I didn't mention.

There was a ring card girl on ESPN boxing the other night that put all of them to shame. Girl was SAUCE! Phone Post 3.0

Glory has some pretty hot ladies too.

I remember a pic of Gina dressed up for Halloween and it was great gap material.

For like 6 months solid after those Gina gladiator pics first hit the net. Every time I banged the ole' lady, I had that Gina ass-up pic locked into my brain. Boner like a god damned crowbar!

EvilMaster - For like 6 months solid after those Gina gladiator pics first hit the net. Every time I banged the ole' lady, I had that Gina ass-up pic locked into my brain. Boner like a god damned crowbar!

LOL, I wish my ole lady kept it that tight and juicy. Love my wife but I wish she had that ass.

EvilMaster - Gina spends Brittney and Arianys pay on shoes and purses every week. She wouldn't even get out of bed for that kind of money.

Would love to see her sexyness parading around in short shorts again though. I remember how hot that is!

For those who don't remember or didn't get to experience it...OBSERVE!

Click this pic to make it bigger.

Like I said.
Some prime gina right there Phone Post 3.0

She's still "prime" my friend

AldoErasedMyAnswer - I remember a pic of Gina dressed up for Halloween and it was great gap material.

For the millionth time, that antler girl was NOT Gina.

Antler girl?

AldoErasedMyAnswer - Antler girl?

Gordo1581 - 
AldoErasedMyAnswer - Antler girl?

Sure looks like Gina

gina doesn't have the tramp stamp.

man meets tate -

Uh guys, I see a bit of a gut there. Phone Post 3.0

She is much hotter than both of those used up girls. It would be disrespectful to ask her to be a ring girl. Gina was a legit fighter. She may have gotten destroyed by Cyborg, but Gina put up a hell of a fight until the last 60 seconds or so. She does deserve a position somewhere in the company. She was vital to women's mma being recognized. She is too shy and doesn't really have the personality to do much in front of the camera. Not sure what her role could be.