If GSP didnt have great coaches...

He would probably be the most exciting fighter on the planet! But he follows a game plan and fights smart... and wins

Im sick of everyone bitching because he doesnt finish every fighter ala Anderson Silva. I am even sicker of people saying he doesnt have high level striking. Every one of his fights we see him beat up guys on the feet and then take them down and GNP them. I hear so many people say that Alves, Kos, Swick, Daley would beat him standing up.

I truely beleive that GSP could outstrike anyone in the WW division and most in the MW division, with the exception of some of the guys with huge reach on him, and of course ASilva. (and yes, I know he got caught by Serra, it happens)

^^^^^^Correct

"Since Serra he doesnt stay on the feet 30 seconds without shooting."

Did you miss the Fitch fight?

canuck34 - "Since Serra he doesnt stay on the feet 30 seconds without shooting."

Alot of gsp haters only watch what they wanna watch

IrishFighter110 - Since Serra he doesnt stay on the feet 30 seconds without shooting.

And??? So what, he's an MMA fighter - not a kickboxer. He SHOULD take people down if that's where his strength lies.

canuck34 - "Since Serra he doesnt stay on the feet 30 seconds without shooting."

Or the Alves fight, where he knocked down and outstruck the guy who was thought to be the best striker at WW.