If He Only Complied to the Officer...

1 Like

Sigh...

Cop could have shot him in the neck, her in the face and i’d have no problem with it. 

4 Likes

Michael J Fox really needs to let someone else take the video next time

Fuck that guy. Is that the point of the post? That’s what I got. 

Tariq nasheed is a racist piece of garbage. I haven't watched the video yet but I just wanted to comment on him first. 

1 Like
Kona Silat -

These are my fellow Americans....

She sounds like a stuck pig

I am white, grew up in one of the safest family communities in the country. As a kid my father often told me “you never run away from a cop, because they will shoot you”

not sure why black fathers aren’t telling this to their children.

oh wait yes I do...

3 Likes

LMAO as soon as that cop touched him..."I CAN'T BREATHE"

HILARIOUS. I would also put money on the fact this guy is one if the first on Facebook taking about how stupid the protests are and that black fellow should've been murdered by the cops.

Also, "this is going on Twitter".  Yeah, so what bitch? This is the biggest issue we have right now fucking social media fueling this nonsense.

Which one was Jimmy Kimmel??

It's obvious by the video that the black cop was on the hunt for a poor innocent white guy minding his own business probably studying to become an Astronaut. You can clearly see the white guy complied the whole entire time and that black cop just throws him to ground and starts beating him for no reason.  It's a shame because this happens all the time. It probably just happened like 6 times as I typed how many times it happened. It probably just happened again. See white people are dying out in the streets. We can't go anywhere without a black cop harassing us and trying to kill us. I wouldn't doubt if the order to kill this man wasn't given by Obama himself. Despite being half white, Obama hates white people. I have no proof to back that up, I just repeat it over and over. I see nobody is going to do anything about it which makes everyone of you who didn't say anything before this post a racist who wants all white people dead. 

Well that's my rational take at least...

2 Likes

David@accu -

It's obvious by the video that the black cop was on the hunt for a poor innocent white guy minding his own business probably studying to become an Astronaut. You can clearly see the white guy complied the whole entire time and that black cop just throws him to ground and starts beating him for no reason.  It's a shame because this happens all the time. It probably just happened like 6 times as I typed how many times it happened. It probably just happened again. See white people are dying out in the streets. We can't go anywhere without a black cop harassing us and trying to kill us. I wouldn't doubt if the order to kill this man wasn't given by Obama himself. Despite being half white, Obama hates white people. I have no proof to back that up, I just repeat it over and over. I see nobody is going to do anything about it which makes everyone of you who didn't say anything before this post a racist who wants all white people dead. 

They huntin’ us down inthe streets 

I would make a very bad cop. Too many idiots. 

youarewhatiswrong -
David@accu -

They huntin’ us down inthe streets 

Yeah it's an epidemic.

Videos like this with the kids screaming in the background are heartbreaking.

These kids have no chance. They're blank canvases, ready to be smeared with shit by their retard parents, step parents, shithead neighbors, the media, and whoever else.

This is why we had Christianity, people.
The church was meant to provide a social security blanket for those in need, or those who would find no positive influences elsewhere. You threw it away because of "muh spaghetti monster" and now we all pay the price for your arrogance.

Onikage - Videos like this with the kids screaming in the background are heartbreaking.

These kids have no chance. They're blank canvases, ready to be smeared with shit by their retard parents, step parents, shithead neighbors, the media, and whoever else.

This is why we had Christianity, people.
The church was meant to provide a social security blanket for those in need, or those who would find no positive influences elsewhere. You threw it away because of "muh spaghetti monster" and now we all pay the price for your arrogance.

I don’t necessarily agree with the religion part but our morality has gone to shit. 

1 Like

Was that guy already cuffed? Common sense should dictate that in todays racial atmosphere if you can prolong getting physical with a suspect until back up shows up, that would go a long way for officer-community relationships. 

Im not advocating that cops wait for back up when some drunk is attacking innocent people. Im 110% pro blue but it just makes a little bit more sense to me that in a situation where prolonging confrontation until back up is there to assist might go a long way in aiding unnecessary conflicts.

Complied with. You don't comply to something. You comply with. Jesus.

2 Likes

That would have been hilarious if a child had not been traumatised by momma and bubba.

1 Like