If Hendo and Fedor fought 10 times ...

How many times would you have Hendo winning?

1/10

Depends how Fedor fights, and how hard he trains for the fight. I'd say Fedor wins between 3-5 of them.

1-2. Love Hendo but he ain't getting close to .500.

7-3/6-4 in Favor of Fedor.

Fedor 2.0 breaks Hendo's leg as well

I find it very odd how many people seem to believe Hendo's win over Fedor was a fluke...Could any of you who say Hendo only wins once please elaborate as to why?

Hendo 11/10

This new Hendo 2.0 can't be stopped

If we are talking prime Fedor, thats another story Phone Post

I say that could be an even set.

5-5 wouldn't surprise me a bit.

Hendo's right hand is like a club. It can KO anybody in his weight class(es).

His wrestling is a problem for anyone.

Fedor has one punch KO power as well. His grappling and G&P are fearsome.

Nope, 5-5 wouldn't surprise me.

GriffinQ -  I find it very odd how many people seem to believe Hendo's win over Fedor was a fluke...Could any of you who say Hendo only wins once please elaborate as to why?

because Fedor fought like Liddell and Wanderlei when they fought each other, swinging for the fences...I don't understand why Shogun decided to stand in the pocket with Hendo as well..just keep your distance and chop down that lead leg of his...he cocks back on the right hand, you know it's coming...Fedor if he was patient would beat Hendo..

I AM A MOFO - 
GriffinQ -  I find it very odd how many people seem to believe Hendo's win over Fedor was a fluke...Could any of you who say Hendo only wins once please elaborate as to why?

Because he was being completely dominated until he landed a hard, sneaky right hand that dropped Fedor off a scramble, who immediately began defending himself and the fight was stopped.

It was a VERY arguable stoppage from a Fedor who had been slacking in training and who appeared to be outclassing him until the end which wasn't THAT definitive.

Fedor trains right and gives Hendo more respect instead of thinking he's gonna run him over easily, I firmly believe he wins handily more times than not. Basically like how the first fight looked, only longer and either with nobody or Hendo being the one finished.
Being completely dominated my ass. They had a couple exchanges, Fedor rocked Hendo at one point, Hendo controlled Fedor in the clinch for a little bit, Hendo I believe went down in another exchange and reversed Fedor, and hit him with a punch that made him go limp and faceplant. That isn't a domination by Fedor at all, the round was fairly even up to that point.

Does it matter? The time they did fight Hendo won. Time to bite the sour apple called reality

Really depends on how Fedor fights.

Dominant Dan 9/10 Phone Post

even 5+ years ago hendo wins 9/10

One or both of them would have brain damage by the third fight IMO.

50%

Fedor fights too wide and leaves his face too open.

GMB13 -  7-3/6-4 in Favor of Fedor.

My 6-4/7-3 prediction was based on Fedor fighting smarter after losing to Hendo.  If it was 10 fights of both swinging for the fences, I would say 5-5, with it slipping to as much as 8-2 either way not being much of a surprise.

the islander -  even 5+ years ago hendo wins 9/10

Ninja please. 5+ years ago NOBODY beats Fedor more than 1/10.