If Hendo and Fedor fought 10 times ...

I AM A MOFO -
GriffinQ -  I find it very odd how many people seem to believe Hendo's win over Fedor was a fluke...Could any of you who say Hendo only wins once please elaborate as to why?

Because he was being completely dominated until he landed a hard, sneaky right hand that dropped Fedor off a scramble, who immediately began defending himself and the fight was stopped.

It was a VERY arguable stoppage from a Fedor who had been slacking in training and who appeared to be outclassing him until the end which wasn't THAT definitive.

Fedor trains right and gives Hendo more respect instead of thinking he's gonna run him over easily, I firmly believe he wins handily more times than not. Basically like how the first fight looked, only longer and either with nobody or Hendo being the one finished.

The stoppage wasn't arguable....fedor was out. Hendo of today is better than fedor of today. I'd give Hendo 6 maybe 7/10

Probably 6 due to randomness Phone Post

My god these delusional Fedor nuthuggers. Apparently seeing the smaller, older Hendo outstriking him, outwrestling him and then casually knocking his ass out only convinces them that "Hendo could maybe win 2 or 3 times out of 10"

Then again these same people think bigfoot got lucky.

Hendo wins 2/10 Phone Post

Between 8 and 10 times. Phone Post

What's it matter? They fought once, they will not fight again. Henderson won.

It's not about what you can do, it's what you do do.

Probably four or so. Interesting question though. 

Yeah. 1/10 is just plain stupid considering that Henderson pretty much dominated the only fight they will ever have.

Racer X -  I say that could be an even set.

5-5 wouldn't surprise me a bit.

Hendo's right hand is like a club. It can KO anybody in his weight class(es).

His wrestling is a problem for anyone.

Fedor has one punch KO power as well. His grappling and G&P are fearsome.

Nope, 5-5 wouldn't surprise me.

I am kinda of apt to agree with this. I wanted Hendo to take that, and even if the stop could have come a wee bit latter, he did take it. But Fedor did come in wild like he was going to bull Hendo over and it cost him. Fight plays again with Fedor showing more respect to Hendo and it seems like it is still a one shot deal either guy could take but if Fedor hadn't tried to just steamroll it might have been more or a waiting game.

10/10 times it would be a fight I would pay to see though.

I love the delusional Fedor fans almost as much as I love the Nuthugging delusional Chael fans. Truth be said Anderson is still the champ, and Fedor got knocked out by Henderson, or tko'd. Whatever!

Fedor 7/10 Phone Post

I actually had a dislike for Fedor for quite some time due to his more vocal fans, but finally got to the point that there is no reason to hate on the fighter IMHO.

His management, fuck yes. HATE.

Then again, I am from Hawaii, and a longtime BJ Penn fan and I have to say some of the "nut hugging" complaints ring true enough to the point that I straight up don't go to the bars for his fights anymore becausse of the shit I just know I am going to hear if he happens to loose. I would like to think I would be a Penn fan no matter where I was from...

Drunken rambling post, but point being the term "nut hugger" gets volleyed around quite a bit to the point it is almost as bad as the nut huggers themselves where if a person even gives a nod to a fighter with vocal fans they get dismissed as a delusional fan.

Funny thing is if I were pinned down I would say my two favorite fighters are Saku and Hendo, and now that Hendo is on a tear the same exact shit is going to happen...

Whiskey shot Cheers fuckers and fans.

I AM A MOFO - Because he was being completely dominated until he landed a hard, sneaky right hand that dropped Fedor off a scramble, who immediately began defending himself and the fight was stopped.

It was a VERY arguable stoppage from a Fedor who had been slacking in training and who appeared to be outclassing him until the end which wasn't THAT definitive.

The blinders run strong in you grasshopper

Right now, 5-5, years ago different story.

7/3 Dan. I do not think fedor can finish dan like dan did fedor and dan is great at winning decisions as well

Barry_BondsMVP - 1/10

I say he wins about 25% of the time. I just don't see Fedor making such a stupid mistake again. Although I said the same thing after the Werdum fight and look what happened.

8/10 hendo wins Phone Post

The Fedor who fought Monson beats Hendo everytime, so I have to say 10/10.

The Fedor we saw a couple weeks ago also would easily beat JDS, Reem, Carwin and Lesnar. He could probably beat them all in a one night grand prix. War Fedor.

I think Hendo wins a sizable majority; maybe even 9/10 times.

It comes down to this: today's Fedor can be knocked out, whereas it seems today's Hendo cannot be. So, the question is, how many times can Fedor avoid that right; avoid the wrestling; avoid the G&P of Hendo? Sure, he can win a couple rounds, but I don't think today's Fedor makes it out too often.

Eventually Hendo gets him almost every time.

I AM A MOFO - 
wiggum - I think Hendo wins a sizable majority; maybe even 9/10 times.

It comes down to this: today's Fedor can be knocked out, whereas it seems today's Hendo cannot be. So, the question is, how many times can Fedor avoid that right; avoid the wrestling; avoid the G&P of Hendo? Sure, he can win a couple rounds, but I don't think today's Fedor makes it out too often.

LOL@people saying Fedor fans are delusional (and I'm a bigger Hendo fan anyways, just realistic).

I have no idea what you just said. No idea.

ortman166 - Fedor 7/10 Phone Post