If Herb Dean had stopped it...

If Herb stopped it during Nog's ground and pound, how many of you would now be saying Nog won the fight? Goes to show the hypocrisy of this forum at times...

If Herb Dena had stopped it, Nog would have won the fight.

You may wish to look up hypocritical in the dictionary.

If Nog did what Mir did then people would be giving him all the credit in the world. Basically anything that ends with Mir winning the fight will cause people to call BS and come up with every excuse they can think of. Mir deserves credit. Funny thing is that it wasn't exactly a flash sub or anything. Nog tried to get out of it and Mir was good enough to roll with him and maintain his position. It was very impressive.

I thought Mir was out and from my point of view I would have stopped the fight. Herb Dean obviously had a better pov and made the right call as usual.

GretchenBonnerScreennamedMyAss - If Herb stopped it during Nog's ground and pound, how many of you would now be saying Nog won the fight? Goes to show the hypocrisy of this forum at times...

Should of,Could of,Would of it still doesnt change how the fight ended.

Man, what the hell does Mir have to do to get some credit? Kill someone? He is an elite HW and has some nasty BJJ. He had a rough patch due to his accident but has really turned his carreer back around. I can only imagine how much different it would have been if he didn't break his leg. All the foobs would have seen how good he was before the accident.

WTF is this thread about?

JerodR - If Nog did what Mir did then people would be giving him all the credit in the world. Basically anything that ends with Mir winning the fight will cause people to call BS and come up with every excuse they can think of. Mir deserves credit. Funny thing is that it wasn't exactly a flash sub or anything. Nog tried to get out of it and Mir was good enough to roll with him and maintain his position. It was very impressive.

Agreed, mate. I feel like there may be some anti-Cuban bias from some posters on the site...

JonnyW - Man, what the hell does Mir have to do to get some credit? Kill someone? He is an elite HW and has some nasty BJJ. He had a rough patch due to his accident but has really turned his carreer back around. I can only imagine how much different it would have been if he didn't break his leg. All the foobs would have seen how good he was before the accident.

I agree 100%

Old noob - WTF is this thread about?

So, I'm not the only one.  Good. I no unerstahn. 

woulda been a justified stoppage. but it also shows why not stopping it is good.

I thought Mir was out when he was face down on the mat and Mino blasting his head. I would not have complained about a stop. Gotta give Frank a ton of credit for pulling that sub.

I thought Mir was out! Phone Post

JerodR - If Nog did what Mir did then people would be giving him all the credit in the world. Basically anything that ends with Mir winning the fight will cause people to call BS and come up with every excuse they can think of. Mir deserves credit. Funny thing is that it wasn't exactly a flash sub or anything. Nog tried to get out of it and Mir was good enough to roll with him and maintain his position. It was very impressive.

This. Phone Post

I think Dean let it go because he had to tell him to stop punching the back of Mir's head. If he didn't feel the need to say that, he may have stopped it.

Rooting for NOG but fuck Mir just got a new career HL

Stan Dan Wang - 
JonnyW - Man, what the hell does Mir have to do to get some credit? Kill someone?

not be a complete tool.

Yes, I agree he can be a little much, but he can fight.

Posting to confirm that OP is imposing a self ban for at least a month.. OP please confirm correct at earliest Phone Post

GretchenBonnerScreennamedMyAss - If Herb stopped it during Nog's ground and pound, how many of you would now be saying Nog won the fight? Goes to show the hypocrisy of this forum at times...

Is this a trick question?

I really thought this was about Dean not stopping the fight before Mir popped Nog's arm.