If Holly beats Cyborg

Does she become the greatest female MMA fighter of all time ? I would have to say yes. 

No. She would be 2-3 over her last 5. She would be known as somebody that pulls off big wins but not consistent enough to be called the greatest.

S Dubaya -

Does she become the greatest female MMA fighter of all time ? I would have to say yes. 

No. Let me know when she has a streak of 16 wins filled with killers in her respective division and no cans to build her record up. 

StrikingMMA - No. She would be 2-3 over her last 5. She would be known as somebody that pulls off big wins but not consistent enough to be called the greatest.

So who than who would be better ? The only other case I can see being made is for Joanna Champion. 

Who is better ? 

Ryann Von Doom -
S Dubaya -

No. Let me know when she has a streak of 16 wins filled with killers in her respective division and no cans to build her record up. 

Who had a streak of 16 killers ? There aren’t 16 kills in the entire sport of women’s MMA. 

I don’t see why she wouldn’t be. She was winning the Tate fight easily, should’ve won the Germaine fight even without the multiple fouls with no point deduction, first to beat Ronda.

If JJ beats Rose and gets the belt back you’d have to call her the greatest.

If Nunes moves up and beats Holm/Cyborg she’d be in the discussion.

I'm not sure what the criteria for greatest is. If you are considering Nunes with losses to D'alelio, Davis and Zingano you may as well have Ronda in the running too.

If Holly wins, which is unlikely, she certainly would be the girl who has elevated her game the most for the big occasion / opponent.

DKovorik - I hope she does get a good kick to Cyborg's head and knocks her into next week. But, I think Cyborg will crowd Holly up against the fence, take her down and ground and pound her for a completely unexciting ref stoppage with no surprises anywhere along the way.

Agreed. I hope Holly knocks her fucking head off, but I see this happening. Holly better be ready to fend off the bum rush and pop that jab hard when Cyborg bum rushes.

S Dubaya - 
Ryann Von Doom -
S Dubaya -

Who had a streak of 16 killers ? There aren’t 16 kills in the entire sport of women’s MMA. 

You're absolutely fucking retarded if you think this. 16 would be breaking Tara LarRosa's 15 fight win streak fill with killers, no cans. 

Ryann Von Doom -
S Dubaya - 
Ryann Von Doom -
S Dubaya -

You're absolutely fucking retarded if you think this. 16 would be breaking Tara LarRosa's 15 fight win streak fill with killers, no cans. 

Name these 16 killers, we’ll wait

Ryann Von Doom -
S Dubaya - 
Ryann Von Doom -
S Dubaya -

Ryan, my favourite Tara fight was against Kelly Kobold, famous for being very stfong.

That one was awesome.

P.S.: in my opinion, the greatest WMMA fighter of all time is still Megumi Fujii. Most of the people she beat was two weight classes above her, and she didn’t cut any weight to make 115 lbs. Her two losses are robberies, IMO.

She would be the Werdum of WMMA. 

S Dubaya -

If she can defend the belt once or twice I'd say yes. Beating the not 1 but 2 of the girls thought to be goats (especially at their peak) does a lot, but a couple title defenses seals the deal!

Holly wins, i say shes goat. All the boxing, kickboxing, and 2 ufc belts that she beat the previous “goats” to get? Thats a damn fine resume