If I Became a Child Molester-Murdering Vigilante

First off, let's make sure everyone understands I mean "If I became a guy that murders child molesters"...

Would I realistically see first degree murder charges if caught? How hard would any LE actually try to catch me? Lastly, how can I make money doing this and how are the healthcare benefits?

Ask joe son Phone Post

Prison has free healthcare Phone Post

Wasn't he a molester?

Let's do it man. We should set up an army of ogers and just murk a bunch of pedos on the same day. They can't catch all of us!!! Phone Post

Arglebargle - Wasn't he a molester?

He kidnapped and raped some girl at gun point and even penetrated her with his pistol. Scum of the earth type shit. Phone Post

teamquestnorth - 

Prison has free healthcare Phone Post

But would anyone really TRY to catch me? If I was a cop I'd make the ethical decision to accidentally not find shit on the crime scene of a serial killer targeting only violent child molesters.

AllAmericanBoxing - 

Let's do it man. We should set up an army of ogers and just murk a bunch of pedos on the same day. They can't catch all of us!!! Phone Post

When did this term "murk" become so cool?

Get on it OG! Go murk the pedo's and make sure to film it and be dressed in superhero costumes to boot!

AllAmericanBoxing - 

And if we went to prison wouldn't we be popular? High fives everywhere we went.

Leigh - 

Yes, the police would scramble as hard as possible to catch you. They would want the fame and recognition.

Yes you would face 1st degree murder charges.

But as long as you took out real rapists and not the 17 year old kid who pounds his 16 year old gf in the wrong state, you'd be a public hero. Phone Post

How would being a public hero help me? Lenient sentencing? Conjugal visits?

I'm sure some cops would feign incompetence in order to facilitate my mission. The good cops. Lol

Idk when murk became popular, I heard it in high school and been saying it ever since. Maybe like 5 years ago. Phone Post

How would you know who to kill? And how do you find them?

do you work for a crime lab son?

CDarwin -

Every registered sex offender is on a registry that is just a click away on the internetz bro. Who knows how often its updated though. It would really suck to get the wrong house... Phone Post

AllAmericanBoxing - 
CDarwin -

Every registered sex offender is on a registry that is just a click away on the internetz bro. Who knows how often its updated though. It would really suck to get the wrong house... Phone Post

But is it possble to tell the difference between a hobo who just showed his junk in the street and a rapist of small children.

Some sex offenders need to die, others not.

I honestly don't know I've never checked. Phone Post

CDarwin - 
AllAmericanBoxing - 
CDarwin -

But is it possble to tell the difference between a hobo who just showed his junk in the street and a rapist of small children.

I believe court cases are public record.

Leigh - Yes, the police would scramble as hard as possible to catch you. They would want the fame and recognition.

Yes you would face 1st degree murder charges.

But as long as you took out real rapists and not the 17 year old kid who pounds his 16 year old gf in the wrong state, you'd be a public hero. Phone Post

Pretty much this!!!

Is no ur name Dexter bro? Phone Post

Forgot to add don't forget Harry's code then they won't catch you Phone Post

Arglebargle -
CDarwin - 
AllAmericanBoxing - 
CDarwin -

I believe court cases are public record.

Since when do court's tell the truth? Phone Post