if i could be a interveiwer, i would ask RR....

We all know cyborg is the fight everybody wants to see, if she cant make 135, what do you have against a catchweight fight... seeing cyborg passed a recent drug test..

Dana has said publically he was open to the catchweight, was it you who wouldn't accept it.. and if so, why..

You said your teammate cant make 135, and shes smaller than cyborg, is she using PEDS...

Dave, I'm surprised you're allowed on a computer, you have zero chance of a press pass.

lol someones gotta ask the tough questions

CapnKindBud - 
Daverr - We all know cyborg is the fight everybody wants to see, if she cant make 135, what do you have against a catchweight fight... seeing cyborg passed a recent drug test..

Dana has said publically he was open to the catchweight, was it you who wouldn't accept it.. and if so, why..

You said your teammate cant make 135, and shes smaller than cyborg, is she using PEDS...
Dana NEVER said that. He has always said that he doesn't do catch weight fights. He has repeatedly said that Cyborg must first make weight. Period that's 135 . You'll never see that fight if Cyborg doesn't make 135.
Is that finally through your thick heads.
It's on Cyborg. It always has been on her .
She is afraid to fight without the steroid muscles. So she'll never lose the 8.5 pounds and fight Ronda.
Instead she will keep the roid muscle and keep crushing cans for peanuts.
While Ronda makes big money crushing contenders faster than the roid monkey can beat pretenders. Phone Post 3.0

" He has always said that he doesn't do catch weight fights. "

^^

Royce/Hughes was a catchweight fight. There were several "Franklinweight" fights of 195.

"Could Arianny have lasted longer than Cat did?" -tough question. Phone Post

CapnKindBud - 
Daverr - We all know cyborg is the fight everybody wants to see, if she cant make 135, what do you have against a catchweight fight... seeing cyborg passed a recent drug test..

Dana NEVER said that. He has always said that he doesn't do catch weight fights. He has repeatedly said that Cyborg must first make weight. Period that's 135 . You'll never see that fight if Cyborg doesn't make 135.
Is that finally through your thick heads.
It's on Cyborg. It always has been on her .
She is afraid to fight without the steroid muscles. So she'll never lose the 8.5 pounds and fight Ronda.
Instead she will keep the roid muscle and keep crushing cans for peanuts.
While Ronda makes big money crushing contenders faster than the roid monkey can beat pretenders. Phone Post 3.0

I HAVE POSTED THE VIDEO!!! Maybe times.. he did say it..

and.....

and another thought

Gina is a 45er, never made 35. Is she on roids.. lol

Of course RR and ufc would do a catch weight with gina... the hypocrisy....

and again on the her teammate cant make 135.. smaller than cyborg

guess what you don't have to be on roids not to be able to make 135

gina is like a swimsuit model for gods sakes and cant make 135

Daverr -
and another thought

Except cyborg failed a drug test... Lol. I want to see that fight too, but can't you see the holes in your argument? Phone Post 3.0

hello, she just passed a drug test so no..

and she got busted once yes... get over it. I don't think she would risk it now. and the test showed that

get on to another excuse

and it just goes to show everyone saying its impossible for cyborg not to make 135, but we have gina and marina who cant make 135 who are smaller than cyborg

you don't see the problem there

did you not see the pic of cyborg next to Frankie

Frankie cant make 135 and cyborg is much bigger

Then you wouldn't be a good interviewer, OP.

You can't see anything but negative on RR.

What part of she's the BW champ in the UFC so Cyroid must be the one to meet that to fight in the UFC?

This is similar to those unfortunate few who think JBJ is not truly a champ until he steps up to HW and wins, lol.

That applies to all champs since they all obviously can make weight one division up. Foolish.

Ronda is the champ in the UFC. If a fight happens in the UFC, Cyborg needs to do what it takes. Expecting your champion to make concessions for a fight with someone who hasn't even had a single fight in the UFC is disrespectful to that champ in every way. I want to see the fight too, but if it's going to happen in the UFC, then Cyborg is the one that needs to make concessions.

lol ok cant even respond to that

theres plenty of opportunity in other classes mens mma..

this is the biggest womens fight in wmma history, and its set up perfect..

that's quite simply the difference

no to mention again, there is 0 at 135

making a huge deal over 5 lbs is crazy

its called fair

cyborg loses a extra 5, RR gains 5

iwatchsomemma - Then you wouldn't be a good interviewer, OP.

You can't see anything but negative on RR.

What part of she's the BW champ in the UFC so Cyroid must be the one to meet that to fight in the UFC?

This is similar to those unfortunate few who think JBJ is not truly a champ until he steps up to HW and wins, lol.

That applies to all champs since they all obviously can make weight one division up. Foolish.

its called being realistic

cyborg hasn't fought at 135 and again.. the roid excuse is garbage. passed test, pic next to Frankie shows why she cant make 135

and again, theres other girls who aren't on roids who cant make 135

so I just don't see why its so hard to see cyborg cant make 135 in a healthy matter

is clear as day

The only reason Cyroid couldn't make 135 is called steroids. Why should RR move up to fight ap proven cheater? Phone Post 3.0

Daverr -
and another thought

You're so dumb.

You make my head hurt. Phone Post 3.0

I know dumb is the truth

I simple rr is afraid of a challenge.. she hasn't been challenge in a division shes bigger than most, but yet is scared to go up 5 lbs and take a challenge she should and could win