if i could be a interveiwer, i would ask RR....

Alright, let me humour your idiocy:

Ronda and Cyborg fight at your catch weight.

Cyborg wins.

Now what?

You have a useless division with a champ everyone saw lose and competition that can't last a minute with her?

Good idea genius.

Sounds like you'd be super successful in business. Phone Post 3.0

These are relevant questions I would like to hear RR address. Phone Post 3.0

Daverr -
hello, she just passed a drug test so no..

and she got busted once yes... get over it. I don't think she would risk it now. and the test showed that

get on to another excuse
Do you honestly think she's clean and not just cycling off better/ using more expensive gear to beat the test?

Was anyone surprised when she tested positive the first time? Would anyone be surprised if she tested positive again?

The reason why the ufc is not making concessions for cyroid is because they'd had her under contract but she asked to leave the UFC after messing them around with her whole will she/ won't she be able to make 135. The reason why Ronda is not making concessions for cyroid is because she's a drug cheat that gives a black eye to the sport that Ronda is a representative of - in contrast to Gina who helped put wmma in the public eye.

Would anyone be backing Ben askren if he spent all his time calling out Pettis, saying he's not the true champ until he moves up a weight class and fights the champ who crushed cans in a smaller organization ? Phone Post 3.0

I think ronda is smart in the sense she knows who the tough fights are and who she can and cant beat. This fight never happens imo Phone Post 3.0

TFK_HossPearson - These are relevant questions I would like to hear RR address. Phone Post 3.0

thank you