If I have a blue name, and somebody gives my...

a whole nother blue name,

do I just start over with a fresh year fro today, or do I get 1 year added on when my current blue name expires?

show off

Idoharm I bet Phone Post 3.0

I cleaned up CRE's CREAM - Idoharm I bet Phone Post 3.0
How dare you sully PW's longstanding good name by comparing him to some random internet poster. For shame. Phone Post 3.0

"show off"

I do feel pretty good about it. It's like Christmas came early.

If nobody ever gifted you a blue name...

I don't know what to say to you. It's something special. I'll just leave it at that.

actually I did get a free blue name once, it was pretty special. enjoy petey!

partycatstevens - actually I did get a free blue name once, it was pretty special. enjoy petey!

Isn't it though?

Sometimes when I'm on my laptop, someone will ask why my eyes are sparkling.

It's usually because I am posting images here on the OG. I'm able to do that with the blue name abilities.

Look at me being so modest about bragging!!! Phone Post 3.0

You would start the year with this type of fro. Phone Post

Need to hook my self up with a bluey when I can your making it sound to good! Phone Post 3.0

Oppsicrappedmypants -
You would start the year with this type of fro. Phone Post
Phone Post

Squirrel Guard -
I cleaned up CRE's CREAM - Idoharm I bet Phone Post 3.0
How dare you sully PW's longstanding good name by comparing him to some random internet poster. For shame. Phone Post 3.0
Yeah, what a dick. Phone Post 3.0

"Need to hook my self up with a bluey when I can your making it sound to good!"

The thing about the blue name is, it sells itself. Your name, in bright blue color, ON THE INTERNET. You need to have that, so get it. Case closed. Trust me, you won't look back.

It's a whole other world of awesome.  You can even edit posts without getting a bunch of garbled crap.

WOW!

You looked ugly in black face!

lol. Oh yeah. GenErick is my current unlikely sponsor.

Thanks again, brosephus.

The MMA.tv Blue Name.

The Cadillac of all internet names. Simply for the elite supreme.

Really presents an image of dominance and success when typing comments on the most prestigious of all internet forums. Typing comments here with a black name is like rolling around the richest neighborhood in town in a hoopty with bald tires. I know you're all better than that.