If I was a Redsox fan I would

have killed myself by now, but im not so HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
down 2-0 in the 7th inning and the redsux choke yet again and lose 4-2.

yea it was ugly...at least we have the patriots

the funny thing is that no matter how much chit we give to francona, he did the right things tonight...the guys just didnt play....

they lead the league in the following categories...

errors

unearned runs

men left on base

men left in scoring position

there is no wonder why the red sox have been floundering...

the manager has a hard on for guys like kevin millar, who cant hit and who cant field...but he plays him everyday...if millar could field like jt snow, i could understand the reasons for keeping him in..but he doesnt

ick

francona is a good manager. i think when the game is close and in the late innings the sox players have in the back of their mind "are we going to blow it again" and that REALLY fucks with them big time.

"francona is a good manager"

LOL!

why would you say that? his great track record in philly & boston? he might be good some day, but he hasnt shown it yet

The manager isnt out there committing errors, which has plagued the Sox recently.Its time the redsox fans shift the responsibility.

From a non working video to a red x, you're on a roll tonight Deeder. ;)

"The manager isnt out there committing errors, which has plagued the Sox recently.Its time the redsox fans shift the responsibility."

Without a doubt the Sox players share the responsability. Francona has made plenty of errors though. The manager is responsible for getting them to play, and I don't see Francona being a driving force at all. You hear him after this last game?

"I've never been so proud in my entire life of these guys. Being proud doesn't help in the W column, but I'm proud as ever."

Hello! You just got swept by your division rival and you're proud of your players? WTF? He's retarded. He's a complete player's manager and I don't see him driving them to succeed.

Pedro is eating up his bullshit too. "There were no winners and losers in this game. The real winners are the fans because they got their money's worth." lol!

It shows the completely different mentality on the winning Patriots squad. Would Belichek be out there after his team got beat hard talking about how proud he is of them? Hell no. I've heard him say he was disgusted with the team's performance before. Would Tom Brady be out there saying the real winner's are the fans? Nope. Very very gay.

"down 2-0 in the 7th inning and the redsux choke yet again and lose 4-2."

ttt

ttt

Liked the series this weekend. Hopefully that lit a fire under their asses.

lets hope so, now with trot hurt the sox can pick up Larry Walker and keep him in right field

As a favor to Sawx fans, I'll ttt this one. This laugh's on me, fellas.