If I was born in the 1800s thread!

If I was born in the 1800s I'd shoot my musket sideways, so fools knew what was up!

4 Likes
Mountain Medic - 

If I was born in the 1800s I'd shoot my musket sideways, so fools knew what was up!

Explains why you like the Chili Peppers and Broke Cock Mountain I guess…

1 Like

If I was born in the 1800s I would die from the syphilis I contracted from OPs mother

10 Likes

Breaketh yourself, Fools!

4 Likes
Ayatolla of Rock and Rolla - 

If I was born in the 1800s I would die from the syphilis I contracted from OPs mother

That’s not nice…

If I was born in the 1800s I'd be a comanche and be called one who prowls the night.

2 Likes

If i were born in the 1800s I would die fording the river. 

1 Like
Graduate1 -
Mountain Medic - 

I don’t even really like RHCP, I just think they are better at that racket than Primus. It’s not my fault, blame them.

Graduate1 -
Ayatolla of Rock and Rolla - 

That’s not nice…

It was pretty solid, you never met my mother.

1 Like
NiteProwleR -

If I was born in the 1800s I'd be a comanche and be called one who prowls the night.

So much rape....

1 Like
Mountain Medic - 
Graduate1 -
Mountain Medic - 

I don’t even really like RHCP, I just think they are better at that racket than Primus. It’s not my fault, blame them.

Gosh darnet!!!

Graduate1 - 
Mountain Medic - 
Graduate1 -
Mountain Medic - 

Gosh darnet!!!

Faith No More - Epic (Official Music Video) - YouTube

I would wear the highest tophat in the history of all time 

Mountain Medic - you hate FNM, you are (almost) un-American imo…

1 Like

I would've picked my own cotton. 

Whoa waysis!!!

1 Like

Freaking Redskin wore my brother like a hat!

3 Likes

Smallpox, Polio, Typhus etc. NO MMR, No anti-biotics. No FDA. Your personal hygiene and understanding of food and waterborne illness / disease vectors better be on point or you gonna die young and horribly. Good luck!

I'd be boosting my ride with high test hay and cruise town at night.