If I was Conor.....

Ok before all you shmucks start,here me out.

I would be calling the shit out of Mayweather to keep to his word of an mma fight… Ok ok we all know he’s not going to accept.

But let’s face it,Conor gives zero fucks about fighting anyone that can’t give him a decent paycheque.

He’s not getting paid half of what he did against Floyd by fighting anyone at LW.

And we all know Conor only wants money fights.

Not a chance Floyd takes it but Conor could ridicule the old man about being a Pussy and not stepping up…

We all know Conor got whooped in the ring but he by no means embarrassed himself.

Conor wont get anywhere close to a Mayweather payday again. Maybe not even half of what he got for that one fight.

He can say beg me all he wants and to pay him his worth. But UFC isnt going to pay him 40-50M for an mma fight. Its just not how they operate. From here on out, Conor will always be disappointed in what the contract offers will be.

He’s just gonna let Tony and Khabib fight it out and then he will challenge the winner and generate the largest amount of money that the UFC has ever seen.  

NBKfanforlife -

He’s just gonna let Tony and Khabib fight it out and then he will challenge the winner and generate the largest amount of money that the UFC has ever seen.  

Agreed

So why not slate da fook out of Floyd for being a pussy in the mean time

It might just work

If I was Conor, I would defend my title once.

RKing85 - If I was Conor, I would defend my title once.
Valid point