If I were Nate

I would take a dive on this fight.

Nate Conor 2 does 2 million PPV buys.

If Conor wins. He goes back to 145 to fight Edgar.

Who knows what happens next. He wins/losses. Fights RDA defends belt again.

Then, Conor versus Nate 3. Huge. Man. Biggest fight of all time by far if Conor wins the second fight. Phone Post 3.0

You don't post often, but when you do:

"Phone Post 3.0

thats stupid. theres no guarantee of a third fight. if he beats conor again that raises his needle further sets up even bigger future pay days with other dudes.

Lol Phone Post 3.0

Pretty bad when a 16er posts a way better response than the 01er OP. Phone Post 3.0

Silverstreak - thats stupid. theres no guarantee of a third fight. if he beats conor again that raises his needle further sets up even bigger future pay days with other dudes.

How dare you OP Phone Post 3.0

Silverstreak - thats stupid. theres no guarantee of a third fight. if he beats conor again that raises his needle further sets up even bigger future pay days with other dudes.
I fucking despise Conor but he's the only reason Nate is getting paid. Nate will never get paid this much again no matter who he fights. If he wants to get more money, op is right Phone Post 3.0

GS27 -
Silverstreak - thats stupid. theres no guarantee of a third fight. if he beats conor again that raises his needle further sets up even bigger future pay days with other dudes.
I fucking despise Conor but he's the only reason Nate is getting paid. Nate will never get paid this much again no matter who he fights. If he wants to get more money, op is right Phone Post 3.0
Meh. It really wouldn't surprise me if the ufc tried to sweep nate under the rug if he lost to mcgregor Phone Post 3.0

Well you're not, so shut the fuck up! Phone Post 3.0