If it wasnt for Arlovski, that fight would have...

...been awfully lacklustre, it was very close but the clinch was very uneventful.

The ref broke them up numerous times, well deserving. Tim was out anyways, Arlovski finished him with the kicks, he made the fight interesting.

Its ironic, before the fight, Timmeh was the one saying he was going to use kicks to his advantage...

He made it exciting, He stamped Big Timmehs UFC/SF ticket "DECLINED" ...

I didn't even know it was happening. Odd since just a few years ago that fight was a big deal

ShanTheMan - I didn't even know it was happening. Odd since just a few years ago that fight was a big deal

Baroni was big too, now hes on the Undercard... (of ONEfc)

BaraoKix -

Lol true story! Phone Post

UGCTT_Blaat - 
BaraoKix -

Lol true story! Phone Post

Exactly, people were saying that A.A was to blame...

If it wasnt for him, nobody would even be talking about that fight, Timmeh would still be rumbling about going to the UFC again soon.

I think ARlovski beats Cheik Kongo.

(info) Shawn Jordan almost did too...

BaraoKix - 

This is the truth... good call.

BaraoKix - 

Andre has a better chance of getting back.

BaraoKix - 

true.. just saying.. there's bigger bums in the UFC now.. and I like Arlovski.. he's a fuckin lion

inf0 - 
BaraoKix - 

true.. just saying.. there's bigger bums in the UFC now.. and I like Arlovski.. he's a fuckin lion

Oh for sure, I like Arlovski better, in 2012, in the smaller shows. Winning

Being a (semi)Big fish in a smaller pond...

People want to see him do well, not get peeled up off the mat

The Lion needs to eat, he brought the fight

BaraoKix - 
People want to see him do well, not get peeled up off the mat

HAHAHA so true.

Arlovski is one of my fave's of all time. I love seeing him win, but I would be scared to see him in the UFC against anyone except Bisping or Frankie Edgar.

I hope the Pitbull goes on a tear, comes back to the UFC and wins 1 or 2 fights before retiring.

^ Id like to see him make a great run as well, if he ever does make it back to the UFC- Keep him away from BIG LAMAR!

He needs to fight a guy with "not-so-much" KO power, the problem is, thats hard to find @ HW in the UFC...

timmay vs brock imo

Why did Timmeh have to cut so much weight in 2-3 days, when he knew for much longer?

Tim had to cut a TON of weight in the 2-3 days before the event, was put on the rice only diet over there.

A.A would have finished him with punches anyways, Tim was sprawled out on all 4's, stumbling around like a drunk Lab.

The kicks were just ironic because Sylvia said how much itll help him. Live by the sword, Die by the sword...