If JDS beats Overeem...

Do you realistically see any current contender beating him? I don't. Phone Post

Cain had the best tool set to beat JDS but he fucked up big time.

JDS is amazing round 1 but afterwards he isnt nearly as impressive. Thats where Cain could of dragged the fight to then took over

Acidic -  Cain had the best tool set to beat JDS but he fucked up big time.

JDS is amazing round 1 but afterwards he isnt nearly as impressive. Thats where Cain could of dragged the fight to then took over

Looked pretty good against Shane carwin in round 3. Though not much adversary in that fight, just a lot of offense. Phone Post

Cain gets a few more wins under his belt then wins the rematch Phone Post

MaliceX - Styles...

Cheiek Kongo

Kongo got dropped by Mir and Barry. I think JDS does the same. Matt Mitrione was able to hang. I think JDS beats him rather easily. Phone Post

I like the usage of "if"

Cain and Bones are both pretty even match ups with him imo. If Frank Mir ever got into shape again he'd have a decent chance. He really has looked aweful his last couple fights aside from the ground work against Nog.

kimuralock -  I like the usage of "if"

I believe/hope JDS wins but I'm not a fool. One nicely placed uberknee and the fight can be over. Phone Post

Team Blackhouse Fan - 

Looked pretty good against Shane carwin in round 3. Though not much adversary in that fight, just a lot of offense. Phone Post

imo he didnt do what he did in round 1 which is go for the kill. People are saying Carwin wasnt gassed but Carwin and only through like 2 punches and JDS still didnt go for the kill. he slows down and it showed in his Nelson fight as well.

Cains fighter IQ was not exsistant in that fight

Cain was nervous for their fight. It was obvious.

That said in a rematch I still say it's 50/50 with Cain.

Other than that I think JDS pretty much soundly beats everyone else at HW... save for if Jones went up in weight. But even then... JDS is just too strong/powerful and quick as shit. Very good boxing.

I don't see many people beating him at all.

Caligulus - Cain was nervous for their fight. It was obvious.

That said in a rematch I still say it's 50/50 with Cain.

Other than that I think JDS pretty much soundly beats everyone else at HW... save for if Jones went up in weight. But even then... JDS is just too strong/powerful and quick as shit. Very good boxing.

I don't see many people beating him at all.
to many things can happen if JBJ moves up. will he lose speed. cardio, and so on but I do agree it seems Cain has the best chance but then again there is Overeem but depends on what AO shows up

Acidic -
Team Blackhouse Fan - 

imo he didnt do what he did in round 1 which is go for the kill. People are saying Carwin wasnt gassed but Carwin and only through like 2 punches and JDS still didnt go for the kill. he slows down and it showed in his Nelson fight as well.

Cains fighter IQ was not exsistant in that fight

I thought there was a notable difference in cardio between Nelson and carwin fights. In the Nelson fight he was so tired he was letting himself get tagged. Not so much in the carwin fight. He was fresh enough to take him down twice, once straight into side control. I think if he beats reem then the next person to beat him is either uberjones or an extremely motivated
Cain who takes him down (if he can). Phone Post

If anyone Cain but other then that not really. Hunt might be able to take enough punches to land a good one. Doubt he'd get there though. Phone Post

Don't think Cain's going to do it. Overeem has a great chance but I'm sill going with Dos Santos. Bones presents an interesting match up. I think the fight to see is going to be Cain vs. Cormier. With Junior I think it is going to be either Overeem or the puncher's chance for a while

I would like to see a healthy Carwin get another shot, nobody can stand with him (besides Ubereem), and Carwin has the best chance of taking him down.

That said, he is going to lose to Ubereem so it is pointless to speculate.

WHo knows if Overeem will be JDS's next fight...  Alistair has some legal troubles to take care of.

JDS may fight Frank Mir if overeem cant get his shit together.

50/50 chance Overeem beats him.

Prime Fedor would beat JDS.

UFC 100 Brock might be able to as well.

MAYBE Cain in a rematch. But I see Cigano/Ubereem winner reigning heavyweight for a quite a bit.

Josh Barnett if he wins the Strikeforce Grand Prix would be the best possible challenger for JDS/Reem winner right now.

ColdKiller X -
Josh Barnett if he wins the Strikeforce Grand Prix would be the best possible challenger for JDS/Reem winner right now.

Mirko is to Barnett what JDS is...also to Barnett Phone Post

this is a very interesting fight..i think if JDS can keep it on the outside he can win but getting cornered on the cage i believe the reem can do real damage.