If JDS beats Overeem...

I'm actually giving Overeem a very slight edge in this one 55/45, but if JDS walks through Alistair, the only person I see standing a chance is a blown up Jon Jones. Would still like to see Cain in a rematch however, after he strings together a couple victories. HW isn't exactly deep so it could easily happen.

No current HW beats Overeem.
Like all organisations he fought in...
When he fights for the belt (like now vs jds), he wins it and never loses it unless he leaves the organisation and vacates it.. Re: K1, Dream, Strikeforce. Phone Post

Toquinho - No current HW beats Overeem.
Like all organisations he fought in...
When he fights for the belt (like now vs jds), he wins it and never loses it unless he leaves the organisation and vacates it.. Re: K1, Dream, Strikeforce. Phone Post

Congratulations to him for beating Paul fucking buenetello to win the strikeforce belt. Congrats on not having hari in the tournament and getting a relatively easy route to the finals (not saying it isn't impressive, just gotta look at it in context), and who the hell did he beat to win the dream belt(i seriously don't know). Recently he has beat Rogers on the ground (his weakness), werdum he got outlanded and looked bad (let's be honest), and he beat Brock standing (not the hardest thing to do). He is relatively unproven at heavyweight against well rounded fighters like JDS, Cain, and even carwin or mir. Your claim is bullsheet. Phone Post

Well JDS vs Reem will be interesting, right now the momentum is on JDS´s side with his excellent boxing and power, but this will be an exciting match up.

When fighting the Reem, your gunna get THOSE KNEES.

Looking forward to it