If Kens Team Is So P@ssed........

After bob(?) lost that controversial decision to bonnar:

Bob: "Dana i really dont need a fuckin pep talk right now"

BLAF: "YOU'RE NOT GONNA FUCKIN DISRESPECT ME!! BLAH BLAH FUCK FUKIN FUCK BLAH BLAH I'LL KICK YOUR DIRTY ASS!*"

*This may or may not actually be true.

www.wrestlingobserver.com/wo/news/headlines/default.asp?aID=16129

"Ken had us wearing boxing gloves and headgear while we were sparring. I didn?t let it bother me but it was a real big pain to train in. It made things real awkward on the ground to where we couldn?t really work any techniques."

Boy oh boy kenny, you really let the team down there

your mom is a whore

and she could kick kens ass too

Well, Kahlib DID say somthing previously about how none of them wanted to be banged up and hurt before a fight. Almost looked heated, who knows outside of editing how Ken treated Kahlib afterwards, that could have kept thier mouths shut or at least have been enlightning enough to realize there is no winning when argue'n with a psyc...err Ken.

Yup, I thought that was weak.

I would have spoken up, but I'm just the kind of guy that speaks his mind and deals with the consequences.

KEN IS A PSYCHIC?

"Shame on Ken. Shame on him for protecting his fighters. He should let them beat the shit of themselves everyday and then be too worn down when its time to fight."

I noted the stupidity. The point comedian, is that in an mma fight, you use grappling techniques that involve gripping with your hands, and which headgear gets in the way. This limits their grappling training, as it doesn't allow them to practice techniques they would actually use in a fight. Like how to avoid armbars, rear chokes, and getting the grand canyon carved in your forehead by somebody's knee.

He was trying to recreate the hugely successful "BRAWL FOR ALL".

They probably stayed quiet since they know that Ken is not going to listen anyways and it may hurt their training even more because the little chemistry left they have with Ken could all dissapear making it even harder to train right.

I do agree that some of the guys in TUF 3 could beat Ken. I believe that if Kalib and him get into it, Kalib would prove to be too young, too atheletic, and too good with sub for him to deal with.

Why is anyone suprised at Kens training?

Have you ever seen a fight in which a lions Den fighter (other than Mikey Burnett) didn't gas out?

Did you guys never had a boss who would finish the meetings with " anybody has a problem with that"?
It is simply pointless to say anything to Ken, this is obvious since Kalib had his argument with him. Ken is simply a moron and there isn't a thing you can do about it.

I also remember that when Kalib did speak out that he got a lot of flak from some guys here that thought that one should never argue with your coach no matter how stupid he is.

That's a pretty stupid approach when your future is on the line.

I don't see how they could be pleased.

Fear the living death.

I think the thing is it's not that hard to talk shit to a 160 lb guy with a camara

"I don't see how they could be pleased."

Maybe they were pleased that Ken was delivering some entertaining televisions (though probably not in the way he'd been shooting for).

Ken is a legend...American MMA owes him a lot. That said, if I had been picked to go to Ken's team I would be seriously bummed out.

^^That is, without a doubt, the single most idiotic post I have ever had the displeasure of reading on this or any other internet forum.

Ken Shamrock is the reason that I got into MMA. When I first saw the UFC, I thought it was nothing more than a street fight in a cage and didn't like it at all. Then I read his book (Inside the Lion's Den). After reading it, I had a new appreciation for the sport and began to train it.

But seeing the way he's handling his team now makes me wonder why I ever admired him in the first place.