If Klitschko Bros Were One Guy

With Wlad's technical offensive boxing skill and Vitali's mind, chin and heart, they would be the greatest HW boxer ever. It would be a more rugged version of Lennox Lewis and Lennox would do damage to the all time greats. 

It's a shame that the K Bros fought even softer comp than Tyson. Both are flawed. Wlad reacts like Brock when he's tagged and Vitali isn't a boxer as much as he's a big tough guy who made his awkwardness work for him. But, we'll never truly know how good or bad these guys were/are.

Together, they're even better than the Spinks brothers combined into 1 guy or the Baer's

Yes.  Together they are the perfect fighter.

Together, they are twice as boring.

jjj2121 -  Yes.  Together they are the perfect fighter.

It took me a long time to warm up to the idea of liking Vitali. I wrote him off as a crude quitter who caught Lennox on the way out and still couldn't get the job done. 

I've always like Wlad, but hate how he reacts to getting hit post-Sanders. It triggers a panic button. 

It does not appear that their is a HW fighter alive that can provide a true challenge. Maybe someone will pop up in the next few years and challenge Wladimir, but I'm sure Vitali will be gone by then.

It's unfortunate that they happen to fight during one of the weakest era's in HW history. It's not their fault, they've fought everybody out there. It's a shame we didn't get to see either of them against a prime Holyfield, Bowe, Tyson or any number of the top HWs from the 90s. Too bad they came into their prime at the tail end of Lennox's career too.

Bobby Lupo - 
jjj2121 -  Yes.  Together they are the perfect fighter.

It took me a long time to warm up to the idea of liking Vitali. I wrote him off as a crude quitter who caught Lennox on the way out and still couldn't get the job done. 

I've always like Wlad, but hate how he reacts to getting hit post-Sanders. It triggers a panic button. 

I am a big Vitali fan.  Wlad is clearly the superior talent, but Vitali has the heart of a lion.

nhbguy, you like Adamek's chances vs Vitali? I think Adamek fights him hard, wins some early rounds until Vitali either stops it late or takes a decision and then retires.

Wlad will go unchallenged. There is literally no one on the horizon. Haye was the great HW hope. Povetkin will not get the job done by trying to out Klitschko Wlad, he's a smaller, weaker, less seasoned version. 

Agreed. I've always thought what Loopz put in the first post.

He'd be huge!

Bobby Lupo -  nhbguy, you like Adamek's chances vs Vitali? I think Adamek fights him hard, wins some early rounds until Vitali either stops it late or takes a decision and then retires.

Wlad will go unchallenged. There is literally no one on the horizon. Haye was the great HW hope. Povetkin will not get the job done by trying to out Klitschko Wlad, he's a smaller, weaker, less seasoned version. 

Adamek's tough, I'm sure he's going to give a game effort. However unless Vitali has completely fallen off a cliff, I think you're prediction is pretty accurate.