If Machida vs Anderson happens. . . .

Who u takin?? Tough call. Wacha think

Draw

I think Anderson is the better of the two. His game is more well rounded too.

haha! Me 2. Thats crazy, I guess anderson is just that good

anderson is the fav

anderson. machida's chin has yet to be tested

MMA Monkey - anderson. machida's chin has yet to be tested

when's the last time Anderson's chin has been tested?

Machida trip and submit imo

I have draw via no one throwing any punches...ever. Realistically this will either be a super boring fight, or a quick KO. They are friends so their "feeling out periods" may extend into the late rounds. If anyone pushes the pace it's Machida, and if that happens, I don't know. As much as I don't like him, I think Anderson. When Machida smells blood he gets a little sloppy, and thats where Anderson will probably catch him

Lyoto

"when's the last time Anderson's chin has been tested?"

Rich and Forrest at least caught him completely flush on the chin without making him blink. Lots of guys have actually caught Anderson flush with hard shots but it's hard to notice them because he doesn't react at all.

WillSmithFan - would be the worst fight to date....both men have too much respect for each other and the match would ultimately top chuck's performance at dancing with the stars.

Yeah but could be int if Machida continues the Agressiveness he has shown lately. I think Andersons power will take it

orcus -  "when's the last time Anderson's chin has been tested?"

Rich and Forrest at least caught him completely flush on the chin without making him blink. Lots of guys have actually caught Anderson flush with hard shots but it's hard to notice them because he doesn't react at all.

I remember the Rich one, which was 2 years ago and 5 fights ago now by the way, but I've watched the Griffin fight probably 3 times, and never saw Forrest hit him with anything "flush"

Lyoto via:

Anderson publicly stated many times he doesn't want to fight his friend. I imagine this being no different than the patrick cote or thales leites fight if he does actually fight him, no need to engage with him and also both of their counterstriking styles as well might make the fight slow.

These fighters are the same 2 fighters except Machida is way more disciplined and doesn't showboat.

Machida by UD.

I'd like to see how Lyoto would deal with the clinch if it happens.

In most of his fights I see him go to body lock and trip if it gets that close

i'm curious how the people picking anderson think he'd solve machida's style? i haven't seen any suggestions on how anyone could do it, let alone anderson, and i don't think he'd be much more successful than anyone else has been. machida wins this

fight won't happen.

Anderson