If Max stuffs Khabibs takedowns then that means...

If Max Holloway can stuff Khabibs takedowns then that means Conor McGregor has better wrestling than Khabib. Because Conor took Holloway down and wrestlefucked him with ease. 

CONOR = THE GOAT 

THE LION KING = THE TARD

Well, Conor won’t ever fight Khabib, so I guess he’ll have to settle for a victory by way of transitive property

Lights Out Lurker - 
evh - Well, Conor won't ever fight Khabib, so I guess he'll have to settle for a victory by way of transitive property

He won't have to, Max will beat Khabib. 

I’m sure Conor would jump at the chance to fight Max again. Fighting Khabib? Not so much…

The Lion King -

If Max Holloway can stuff Khabibs takedowns then that means Conor McGregor has better wrestling than Khabib. Because Conor took Holloway down and wrestlefucked him with ease. 

CONOR = THE GOAT 

Another retard who wants to let another man do his work for him. A>B B>C must mean A>C right? That math has a way of never working out in MMA for some reason. Conor is sitting out ducking for this very reason. He knows his fans will give him the W for fights he ducks when one of the warriors he’s beaten in the past beats the ppl he’s afraid of fighting now. His cowardice makes him stall out his opponents until someone else beats them for him.. that’s a bitch way of going about it.

evh -
Lights Out Lurker - 
evh - Well, Conor won't ever fight Khabib, so I guess he'll have to settle for a victory by way of transitive property

He won't have to, Max will beat Khabib. 

I’m sure Conor would jump at the chance to fight Max again. Fighting Khabib? Not so much…

This… Conor is hoping Max wins. He’s only going to gather his confidence to fight either guy if Max makes Khabib look human. If Khabib runs right through Max, Conman won’t ever take that matchup. If Max almost KO’s Khabib, suddenly Conman will be willing to fight the Russian. He’s stalling because his balls are in his stomach in fear of both Tony and Khabib… Conor McClucker, the chicken sandwich salesman…

yabadaba -

THE LION KING = THE TARD

This and me laugh.. 

yabadaba -

THE LION KING = THE TARD

This.